Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Principal Financial Analyst
Framingham , MA 01701
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Principal Financial Analyst will play a significant role in taking the finance organization to higher standards of performance. The individual will partner across the Company to create and measure against short and long-term financial projections, act in a financial and operational support capacity to other Company functions to drive sound business decision-making, drive operating efficiencies, and review/monitor/analyze revenue and expenses for profit improvement opportunities.
- Budgeting / Forecasting / Planning Drives budgeting / forecasting and long-term planning processes, identifying risks and opportunities & ensuring alignment with strategy
- Financial Reporting Management reporting for Executive Management / Board of Directors / internal stakeholders, operationalize product profitability reporting, etc.
- Performance Measurement - Including but not limited to; key performance indicators, budget vs. actual flux, financial statement analysis, trends / drivers, benchmarking
- Investment Decision Support Partner with key stakeholders to create/validate Capital Budgeting analyses (NPV, ROI, IRR), product/company valuations, and perform M&A due diligence
- Financial Systems Automate / Innovate key processes & implement solutions that conform to best practices
- Ad Hoc Analyses Serve as Finance SME on key projects, customer & network level analyses, contract / proposal review, and partner cross-functionally to implement
- Accounting / Sales Operations Serve as quality control during financial review, perform accounting research, validate sales funnel, administer commission plans, and identify process improvements
- Pricing Validate / review pricing proposals for new/existing products
- Bachelors degree in finance or related field and 8+ years of experience (if candidate has a Master's degree, 6+ years relevant finance experience)
- 3 + years experience working independently developing sophisticated financial and operational models
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- GAAP experience for the technology industry
- Significant financial statement modeling experience
- Experience with importing, organizing, and analyzing large data sets from disparate sources
- Track record of identifying inefficiencies, process improvement, and driving best practices
- Experience with Great Plains software and/or an ERP software