Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Principal Engineer (Automation/Controls)/ Electrical Engineer
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.
Round Lake , IL 60073
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Principal Engineer (Automation)/ electrical engineer
Northcove site is a IV / medication bag fabrication facility that will be going through an automation/equipment upgrade for all equipment. Will be working on Allen Bradley, HMI, Server Upgrades, Hydraulic Upgrades, etc.
Displays standard engineering principles to resolve difficult problems, from conception to final design with team input. Plans, schedules and leads project assignments in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various engineering techniques, procedures and criteria with minimal guidance
- With minimal guidance, schedules and leads a team through the planning and execution of a smaller project or defined piece of a larger project. This includes constructing detailed, accurate project schedules, interfacing with development groups and technical support groups.
- Devices new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Supervises/coordinates an engineer and/or technicians on assigned work.
- Display a solid understanding of theories/practices utilized by other disciplines outside primary area of expertise.
- Ability to convince management on courses of action with minimal assistance using both written and verbal methods.
- Effectively operate in and may facilitate cross-functional teams with guidance.
- Must be able to provide solutions that reflect understanding business objectives and cost implications.
Education / Experience:
B.S. Engineer (Discipline: Mechanical or Electrical, possibly Biomedical with the right experience)
1-10 years related experience.
medical devices experience plus
Electro-mechanical experience in the area of control circuits and component specification is desired.
Experience with fine pitch surface mount technology.
Familiarity with medical device industry practices (GDP, design verification, etc)
Familiarity with FDA and/or ISO-9000 design requirements is preferred.