Principal Clinical Data Manager
Raleigh , NC
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are excited to be expanding our Data Management team and looking for an experienced, highly motivated Principal Clinical Data Manager to share our passion of improving lives through clinical trials. This is a home-based position working for a TFS client, working with complex and large data.
TFS is a Global CRO headquartered in Sweden. We genuinely believe that Global in mind and local at heart is the core of our success. At TFS, you will be offered the possibility to develop in a global organization with a company culture distinguished by passion, innovation and talent.
Key responsibilities include:
- The Principal Clinical Data Manager independently oversees data management operations for an assigned therapeutic area or program and serves as a leadership resource in the day-to-day data management operations for that program area.
- The Principal CDM ensures that projects are completed in accordance with the applicable regulatory requirements as well as the established budget, timelines, and sponsor specifications.
- Ensures appropriate use of project management and data management tools and serves as a resource to data managers in troubleshooting project-related issues.
- Develops complex project plans, such as integration of multiple data sources or migration of data between systems.
- Bachelors degree mandatory; Masters degree is a plus
- Minimum of 6 years of directly related data management experience
- Minimum 2 years of administrative, supervisory or project management experience
- Certified Clinical Data Manager (CCDM) designation is preferred
- Experience managing multiple projects and teams
A great place to work. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent and, passionate experts. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients.