Principal BPM Software Engineer
Denver , CO 80216
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Changes in the digital era are running very fast and are changing almost all areas of life for people around the world. Flowable | mimacom Group, as an international service provider, are committed to Java, Open Source and agility and we are convinced that there is always a better way to build user-friendly and robust software.
The most important aspect of our team is that we love building great software with cool technology and we like to share our expertise with our customers and teams.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
This is an ideal position for an open-minded engineer who likes to collaborate with clients and work on solutions together. As a BPM Software Engineer you will be part of a small project team enabling our customers to run digital end-to-end processes by creating challenging and innovative solutions based on our product Flowable. You will analyse the customer requirements, design the solution, develop and integrate it into the customers environment. Finally, you will be part of an international project team focusing on customer-specific project goals.
- Role where you can take over responsibility in an international IT-company
- Be part of a fast growing company that embrace remote options and where the US offices are located in the desirable RiNo Art district of Denver, CO
- Work on projects with different requirements and diverse technical needs
- Enjoy great freedom and flexible working hours
- Join a dynamic team with the opportunity for upward mobility
- Work with up to date technologically and open-source based products with an established customer base
- Deep experience using BPM frameworks/products (CMMN, BPMN, DMN) such as Flowable, Activiti, Camunda, etc.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Java and SpringBoot.
- Knowledge and experience with React (JS) and Angular is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with message brokers Apache Kafka and RabbitMQ is a plus,
- A good sense for quality.
- Customer-oriented and results-driven personality.
- Readiness to work independently with passion, resilience and pro-activity.
- Good knowledge of agile software development.
- Strong propensity for software architecture.
- Ability to orient yourself quickly in new code, new frameworks, new working environments and new teams.
- Willingness to travel and at the customer site when the situation allows it