T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Principal Analysts, Functional located in Bellevue, WA will drive and provide test support to employees who can work with some supervision to test company software applications.
Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Develop and execute test cases for SAP applications.
Review and approve testing artefacts.
Work with other teams to validate actual test results to expected results and user and functional requirements.
Document and resolve test issues.
Report the status of assigned test tasks and issues.
Utilize test metrics, as required, and identify and document improvements to the test process.
Responsible for management of service delivery from managed services partner.
(1) Designing, developing, and executing test strategies, test plans, and test cases for SAP applications
(2) Writing technical documentation as it relates to software application testing and development for SAP applications
(3) Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving software defects or issues related to Application Functionality and Performance for SAP applications.
(4) Utilizing testing techniques and test automation tools including HP QTP and HP Performance center
(5) Performing system development and programming in SAP ERP Systems, SAP ABAP and Java.
Experience and education requirements:
PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Master's degree in computer engineering, computer science, information systems,
business administration, engineering or related, and 5 years of relevant work experience
ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, information
systems, business administration, engineering or related, and 7 years of relevant work experience.
Location: Bellevue, WA
Employer is not currently sponsoring work visas for this position.
This position is eligible for the employee referral program.
How to apply:
Create a candidate profile, and apply to requisition number 112558BR.