Job Description :
What You Will DoAll Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Pricing Signage Coordinator, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
• Ensuring merchandise pricing is updated and displayed accurately.
• Maintaining signage to keep stores clean, safe and presentable for customers.The Pricing Signage Coordinator helps ensure our customers have a positive shopping experience by neatly displaying up-to-date and accurate pricing and signage. This associate hangs, removes, and replaces signage throughout the store in accordance with the sales promotion schedule.
This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).Preferred Qualifications
• 6 months of experience with price integrity/audit.
• 6 months of experience with Lowe’s.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe's Home Improvement