VIEW JOBS11/19/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-17T00:00Job Description:
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Pricing Manager – Arlington, VA
When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
What you'll do:
* Global Subject Matter Expert to commercial staff of GBS providing guidance and approvals on commercial terms and pricing of non-standard terms.
* Reviews data and trends of commercial staff through their interaction with Deal Hub to provide empowerments and decision making responsibility to commercial leaders when appropriate.
* Partners with Deal Hub managers to identify issues, risks, and opportunities for revenue growth.
* Interacts with clients directly to discuss pricing solutions and policy to reduce the risk of difficult negotiations and resolve current outstanding issues.
* Central resource for non-recurring revenue based products and Strategic Accounts on deal solutions and providing final decision making authority on exceptions to standard terms
* Trains commercial teams on policy and best practices in relation to deal making, local pricing, multi-year strategies, early renewals, and coaching.
* Analyzes market data on pricing and product offerings and partners with the commercial, product, and marketing teams to establish pricing solutions aligned with strategy and growth requirements.
* Collaborates cross function and provides guidance for technology and process enhancements with end user experience and efficiency metrics
What you'll need:
* College/University degree preferred
* 5-7 years' experience in sales, revenue operations, or finance booking / pricing / deal hub
* Very strong interpersonal and people management skills
* Successful track record of delivering superior client service
* Ability to prioritize, organize, work effectively, and meet tight deadlines
* Ability to work collaboratively with team members
* Strong quantitative and analytical background
* Ability to think laterally
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Who you are:
* Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
* Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
* Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
* Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
* An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
* Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
* Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
* Exposure to industry leading training and development
* Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:24064
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
VIEW JOBS12/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-13T00:00Are you ready to apply your financial and analytical skills in a dynamic environment? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a strategic business advisor to executive leaders? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of experienced Federal Pricing specialists who support large-scale Federal contracts in a fast-paced business climate. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to develop personally and professionally, consider a career with the Deloitte Federal Pricing and Estimating Group.
Work you'll do
As a Pricing Manager on our pricing team, you will report to the Pricing Team Lead of the team assigned. The role of Pricing Manager will need to be able to work with minimal supervision in the execution of the following key responsibilities:
* Review and interpret RFP/RFQ documentation; identify and develop questions based on the solicitation that impact Pricing compliance and strategy.
* Develop, communicate, and execute pricing and subcontracting strategies within proposals.
* Perform proposal preparation, coordinate vendor quotes, and participate in quality assurance reviews with minimal guidance from Team Lead. Perform proposal reviews with management.
* Build and populate templates to facilitate identification and population of staff within the estimating data - interacting with Engagement Team, Procurement, and outside sources to collect data for proposals.
* Develop and communicate Pricing requirements in the proposal planning / scheduling process.
* Develop cost exhibits designed to convey the appropriate information necessary to achieve cost realism.
* Lead Price Volume content development and publication prior to submission.
* Manage, mentor and review work products of pricing personnel junior to the Pricing Manager level.
* Coordinate review of the pricing volume with Contracts and other internal groups as necessary.
* Perform job-related duties as assigned.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the characteristic attributes shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte - commercial, Federal, and public sector expertise - to best support our Federal clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
The Federal Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte's internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
* Minimum 7 years in professional service with a minimum of 5 years in one of the following disciplines (or combination thereof) - pricing, program control, financial analysis, market research, or consulting, focused on providing business strategies, competitive intelligence, or market research within the Federal marketplace;
* At least 3 years of direct Federal Pricing experience;
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in the use of Microsoft Office Applications with a strong focus on Excel modeling for analysis and data presentation, and PowerPoint for developing effective presentations;
* Undergraduate degree is required, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
* Exceptional attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines and Federal regulations
* Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
* Understanding of the proposal life cycle as well as contract types, including fixed-price, cost, T&M/FPLH, GSA Schedules, BPA/IDIQs and commercial
* Understanding of solicitation pricing requirements and evaluation criteria
* Concepts of Cost vs. Price and Direct vs. Indirect rate structures
* Ability to accurately develop and maintain pricing models
* Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other acquisition regulations relating to proposal pricing
* Identification of many commonly-used regulations and ability to explain their relevancy to bids and pricing in general.
* Previous experience in a federal professional services contracting environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E17ROSSEAMGRADS-055
Deloitte & Touche L.L.P.ArlingtonVA
VIEW JOBS12/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-11T00:00Job Description
Facilities Pricing Manager Remote
Job Description Summary
Solution/Pricing support for new and rebid Government Services (Non-Secure) - Travel approximately 30% and work remotely. The ideal candidate will have facilities pricing solution experience, advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge, and facilities management experience is preferably.
This position involves the analysis, estimating, and pricing of government and commercial contracts as well as soliciting subcontractor pricing and input for said contracts. The candidate would be responsible for analyzing and verifying SOW information, researching databases for competent vendors, sending out RFPs, estimating, pricing, tracking progress on projects, and adhering to project pricing deadlines.
Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated to accomplish and complete the assigned tasks and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reviews Performance Work Statement/Scope of Work (PWS/SOW) from clients, customers, and local contract sites to verify accuracy, developing questions as needed.
* Develop estimates and pricing in response to client/customer RFP, utilizing various sources including internal data, and external estimating such as RS Means.
* Create and solicits the PWS/SOW to vendors, tracks progress, records pricing data and submits to contract sites or Business Development (BD).
* Works to locate local and national vendors to perform subcontracted services.
* Confers with vendors and analyzes vendor's operations to determine factors that affect prices. May recommend use of alternative parts, materials, or methods to reduce costs.
* Develop and maintain working relationships with local and national vendors.
* Schedules site visits with BD and/or local contract sites if available.
* Reviews quotes received from vendors for accuracy.
* Attends meetings with BD and/or Sites in relation to assigned projects.
* Focuses on the subcontracting of Small Businesses (SB) for use on projects.
* Prepares reports, plans, recommendations and budgetary data as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Require Microsoft Office experience and specifically Microsoft Excel capability.
* Desire 2-4 years of experience providing facilities maintenance and repair pricing and cost estimating services.
* Desire RS Means experience.
* Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of facilities maintenance, repair and/or construction is a plus.
* Field experience in facilities maintenance, repair and/or construction is a plus.
* Ability to plan, organize and implement work assignments and work independently on multiple projects.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Ability to deal tactfully, responsively, and equitably with people.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Facilities Management preferred
* 30% travel required
* Other duties as needed
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req Number: R52041