Pricing Associate Analyst
This is a 3 Month Contract - NO C2C.
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
This position will act as a supporting role to the Senior Pricing Analyst. They will work with the Sales teams, Bid/Contract teams, Administration and Management to formulate the best pricing response in a timely manner. They will analyze various price requests from the field and make recommendations to management for all price requests. In addition this role will be required to support maintaining all existing contract pricing. Carries out routine and semi-routine tasks, such as but not limited to various reporting functions, database maintenance, PowerPoint presentations.).
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 0 to 2 years of related experience.This position offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Monday and Wednesday with an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days).
1. Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
2. 3 years of pricing analysis experience.
3. This position requires beginner to intermediate analytical skills.
4. Heavy use of Excel and requires knowledge of formulas, v-look-ups, pivot tables, and other advanced functions.
5. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.