The Hiring Advisors
San Francisco , CA 94115
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is looking for the right candidate to lead our team and help them grow to a multi-city operation.
This role is vital to the long-term growth of the company's brand, as well as the continued operations of our current fleet. It is critical that the President be a high-energy, high-performing, results-driven leader that strives to make them a great place to work. The President must have the ability to get results through effective leadership that aligns with their values and an unwavering commitment to people development.
The President will manage a growing team of 100 diverse employees, striving for operational excellence, and will be responsible for the overall performance of the Wise Sons business with a special emphasis on our restaurants and catering business.
The President will ensure all customer touchpoints are managed to deliver consistent, high quality execution, meeting/exceeding all targeted P&L objectives, with a customer experience that fosters repeat visits. This role reports to and collaborates with the CEO and the Board of Directors, and works closely with the VP of Operations.
Take a balanced approach focusing on people, financial, and customer experience metrics equally. Oversee all company operations.
Company Growth: ?Client will be growing to new markets and this role will assist with planning, executing, and operating all units in these new geographies.
- Assist with location selection, design, and pre-opening operational planning for new units
- Contribute to the short and long-term initiatives and strategies of the organization
- Review business practices, and align operations team on Company strategies
- Establish and monitor meaningful metrics to track operational and leadership effectiveness, as well as the impact of programmatic efforts
Financial responsibilities: ?Deliver strong results and growth
- Meet/exceed annual P&L objectives with a primary focus on top-line sales, and four-wall profits; Create budgets and build operational guidelines
- POS and Technology management
Customer Experience responsibilities:
- Manage team to continue to train, coach, and inspire employees at all locations to deliver exceptional customer experiences and high quality culinary operations ensuring a commitment to companys operational policies and procedures
- Deliver consistent on-brand experiences at every location and format
- Continually refine and improve customer experience
- Maintain and regularly review menu offerings
- Lead Operations and Sales team to grow same store, corporate, wholesale, grocery and catering sales
- Work with the People + Culture Manager to develop and implement practices and programs that attract, retain and develop the best possible talent in the marketplace, focusing on high-level hiring and employee management in new markets
- Monitor individual and team development for organizational performance
- Monitor and proactively foster company culture, a positive, team-oriented environment, and a healthy competitive spirit that ensures the sharing of best practices and a commitment to goal achievement
- Assist with director and senior level management development
- Belief in and passion for their core values
- A passion for culinary excellence and customer service
- 10+ years of experience leading large teams in multi-unit and multi-city operations management, preferably in a quick service F&B environment
- Front line experience working in food service and/or hospitality
- Genuine interest to roll-up-your-sleeves and spend quality time working in our shops, learning from our team and customer
- Strong communication skills that engage people in a genuine, authentic way; proactively connect to the team to drive behavior and results
- Highly organized, able to multi-task, and easily adaptable to change
- Strong financial and computer skills; experience with P&Ls and budgeting a must
- Knowledgeable of industry best practices and trends, but also willing to question industry standard
- Personal characteristics reflective of their brand: high-energy, action oriented, self-motivated, positive and humble attitude, service-focused, flexible, fun-loving personality, and ethical with a high degree of integrity
- Competitive pay, potential for equity and performance based bonus plan
- 100% paid Employee Medical Care
- Dental, Vision, Commuter Benefits, 401k
- Flexible PTO and respect for work-life balance
- Cell Phone Reimbursement