Big Blue Marble Academy
Grovetown , GA 30813
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our new state-of-the-art center in Grovetown will open Summer 2019! Become a part of the opening team!
Big Blue Marble Academy (BBMA) is searching for a career-minded educator with the desire to lead children into the 21st Century. Our unique curriculum emphasizes global citizenship, character development, and foreign languages. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, have strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. Our teachers are dedicated to supporting our brand and mission of providing global education for children of all ages. We are looking for lead and assistant teachers for all classrooms for our new center being built in
Grovetown, GA. Responsibilities:
- Classroom Management: Plan, supervise, and implement our program for your assigned class in accordance with BBMA policies and philosophy. Conduct our curriculum and age-appropriate learning activities as outlined. The monthly curriculum theme shall be evident in your classroom through visual displays of students projects.
- Communication and Customer Service: Develop rapport with parents to facilitate the natural sharing information. Use required electronic daily reports app to communicate about each childs daily activities. The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with children, directors, peers and parents. Maintain professionalism, superior customer service, and confidentiality.
- Operations and Compliance: Follow all procedures for compliance, including but not limited to tracking and transitions. Maintain cleanliness of classroom and other areas as assigned.
- Team player: Must be flexible and able to help other team members as needed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of a CDA or Child Development Certificate
- Two years experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Must pass background checks
- Obtain and maintain state in-service training requirements
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds, and be able to see, hear, and respond to childrens needs, including reaching high, stooping to the childs level, and sitting on the floor and getting up
- Be able to handle, in a positive way, the demands that contact with many children and parents bring every day.
- Bilingual is a plus
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of children! Our benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance along with child care discounts, referral credits and PTO for full-time, eligible employees. We also offer voluntary benefits for Short-term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness/Cancer Plans. BBMA offers opportunity for growth and on-the-job training to further your career in early childhood education.