Preschool Teachers (Austin And Greater Austin)
Stepping Stone School
Austin , TX 78757
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We invite YOU to join a local dynamic preschool company today! We know you have high standards and are looking for a position that will provide the opportunities you are looking for! We are confident this is the perfect career for you to become a wonderful childcare teacher!
Stepping Stone School is currently seeking applicants for Teaching positions!
Full time and Seasonal
We have 20 conveniently located campuses in the Austin/ Greater Austin area!
Our child care teachers interactions are opportunities to connect and encourage healthy brain development and life-long learning in our youngest children. Each day you have the privilege to nurture infants, toddlers and prek children you truly care for! You will create an engaging and nurturing experience that will forever change a childs life.
- Infants (0-18months)
- Toddlers (18-36months)
- Prek (3-5 years)
- School Age Aftercare and Full Day Camps (K-5th grade)
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Connect with and support families we serve with a positive outlook and attitude!
- Plan and implement daily curriculum and embrace a sense of achievement as you hear the joy and experience the wonder of children participating in activities you have prepared.
- Observe, record and share childrens accomplishments and advancements with parents.
- Plan curriculum tailored to the needs of individual children with concern for their interests, special talents, and individual style and pace of learning.
- Help children become aware of their roles as integral members of a group.
- Encourage and assist in positive social and emotional interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Fundamental Prerequisites - Your Amazing Skills!
- No experience necessary We offer the most comprehensive training in the industry!
- Enthusiasm for working with children
- Support a positive team environment
- Nurturing and compassionate
- Maintain high educational standards
- Must be 18 years of age
- Proof of high school diploma or GED (preferred college course work/ degree)
Preschool TeacherBenefits Our Dedication to You!
- SAFETY! Extensive COVID safety precautions in place at all times! We have been noted by local health officials as the safest school in Central Texas!
- Compassionate family friendly work environment
- We offer the most comprehensive training in the industry!
- Competitive wages and an excellent work environment
- Fully funded CDA scholarship opportunities
- Forward thinking, nationally recognized learning campuses
- Child care benefits from $5,000 to $7,000 annually per child.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and long/short term disability insurance.
- Pension and retirement savings plans.
- Opportunity for advancement within the company.
- Continual Renewal of classroom learning materials
Since 1979, Stepping Stone School has been a privately-owned, stable family of private schools, committed to shaping high-quality education for an improved world. At Stepping Stone School, you will have the tools to achieve your full potential while unlocking each childs incredible gifts and talents! Our research-based, developmentally appropriate, Platinum Learning for Life curriculum, allows each teacher to customize their curriculum to meet the unique needs of the children while supporting the growth and development of the children. Stepping Stone Schools 20 campuses are conveniently located throughout Austin, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Cedar Park/ Leander, Kyle, and College Station!
*The rate of pay varies from Entry Level to Experienced Professional