Little Sprouts Academy
San Diego , CA 92108
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Little Sprouts Academy is a preschool and childcare center with campuses throughout San Diego. We are looking for young-minded, high energy, and creative staff to join our team! If you have a passion to teach children and want to be apart of a Reggio Inspired curriculum then please apply :)
- Must have 12 units of Early Child Development
- Having held a position as a preschool teacher in a child development center for a minimum of at least three hours per day for a minimum of 50 days in a six-month period (for teacher positions)
- Fingerprint Clearance to work in a Licensed Child Care Facility
- Document showing TB negative within 2 years and updated immunization record
- CPR + First Aid certified
- Familiar with Reggio Inspired philosophy
- Must be creative and love to think outside of the box.
- Comfortable with giving constructive criticism to children and parents.
- Comfortable receiving constructive criticism from co-workers, parents, and superiors.
- Has a very positive attitude and sees the best in everything.
- Takes ownership of issues and problems and works through them.
- Goes the extra mile for co-workers, parents, and children.
- Knows how to be a team player.
- Hates gossip and tries not to get involved in it.
- Familiar with technology and can use an iPad.
- Loves looking up ideas on sites like Pinterest.
- Values green and organic living.
- Enjoys being a "Team Player" and is eager to grow with a young company.