Childcare Professional Staffing
Eau Claire , WI 54701
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At The Kiddie Patch Early Learning Center, our philosophy is to provide a positive, safe and loving environment where children can grow and learn at their own rate through play. We believe teaching core values is as important now as it ever has been, such as manners, respect, and kindness.
We are currently looking for a 4-Year-Old Kindergarten Teacher to join our team! We are a group child care center that offers 4K as a community site, within the Eau Claire Area School District. We are looking for someone who is dependable, organized, self-motivated, works well with others, and is a great leader!
- Provide lesson plans, and strategies, and promote healthy development in early childhood, in accordance with the Eau Claire Area School District.
- Assessments on the students in the areas of Math, Literacy, and their Social/Emotional Well-Being will need to be completed in the Fall, Winter and Spring.
- Lesson Plans will be developed with other certified teachers through the ECASD, and will include cognition, early literacy and language, social development, play skills, fine and gross motor development, fine arts, self-care skills, health and nutrition.
- Each day is very structured with different activities to keep the kids engaged and start preparing for Kindergarten!
- We offer Parent-Teacher Conferences 2 times throughout the school year, as well as required Parent Involvement Hours (all are generally late afternoon hours).
- This position requires a current DPI certified Teaching License
- Hours will be 7:30 am-12:00 pm Monday-Thursday, with some required additional meetings/training on Fridays.
- Additional hours can be added if we find the right candidate.
- We offer a competitive wage
- Staff discount
- PTO after 1 year
- Paid Holiday
- A fun relaxed atmosphere