Preschool Sports & Fitness Instructor
Basking Ridge , NJ 07920
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Amazing Athletes is a mobile, year-round, educational sports and fitness program that introduces young children to the basic fundamentals and mechanics of 10 different sports while helping them master 6 key areas of motor-development and physical literacy. At Amazing Athletes, we empower children by using sports as a catalyst to engage their inner strengths and abilities so they can confidently pursue an active lifestyle through each state of development.
We are looking for energetic and motivated individuals to add to our coaching team. This fun, part-time position requires traveling to different preschools and daycare centers to teach our program to children ranging from 18 months - 6 years old. Amazing Athletes coaches must have a passion for working with young children with the goal of making a positive impact on students and igniting their love of sports and movement!
We are seeking individuals to become part of our long- term team. We have a growing need for coaches in the Basking Ridge, Warren, Watchung, Liberty Corner, Berkeley Heights and New Providence areas. We are looking for coaches who are willing to take on a dedicated area with the goal of growing personally and professionally. Candidates must be flexible in their scheduling, as we operate within the preschool/ aftercare hours and around lunch and naptimes.
- Hours are part time (15-25 hours / week) with potential to increase.
- Classes are scheduled Mon-Fri between the hours of 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Pay ranges between $20 - $30 per hour, based on experience.
MUST reside in either Union County / Somerset County to be considered for this position
- MUST demonstrate an energetic and highly enthusiastic personality for coaching preschool and school- aged children. Prior experience preferred (preschool teachers, camp counselor, elementary education substitute teacher, coach, etc.)
- MUST be dependable and show up to classes on time
- MUST be willing to travel to local schools within your assigned area in Basking Ridge, Warren, Watchung, Liberty Corner, Berkeley Heights and New Providence areas.
- Must be available for a minimum of 3- 5 days a week.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and your own reliable transportation to get to and from class locations
- Be able to commit to a minimum 12 months to develop and grow within the company
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with directors, teachers and staff at each class location
- Flexible schedules Mon- Fri
- Curriculum, training, uniform, and sports equipment is provided.
- Continual coaching development evaluations and training allow you to be cutting edge and up to date with the latest developments in training techniques
- Extensive training to be completed to master the Amazing Athletes Curriculum
- Paid training
- Direct Deposit
- Bonuses earned based on enrollment