Preschool Sports / Fitness Coach
Super Soccer Stars, Amazing Athletes & Jumpbunch
Raleigh , NC
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Amazing Athletes is the premier, sports-based enrichment program in the country. We are looking to grow our team in the Clayton and Garner areas.
Amazing Athletes offers coaches flexible schedules, a pathway for growth and development and a chance to work with and inspire youths.
Classes range from 20-35 minutes (plus 15 minutes setup/breakdown). You will teach the basic fundamentals of 10 different sports following each week's Amazing Athletes curricula to ages 18 months to 6 years old. Our coaches will begin with training in the Amazing Athletes methods, executing demonstrations in various childcare centers in the territory, starting new classes, enrolling students and looking to consistently grow classes.
We are seeking experienced, FUN, energetic, early-childhood teachers and coaches to join our program. You will be the face of the company!
- Must be willing to travel to local schools within Clayton and Garner. Additional territories could include Knightdale, Raleigh, Fuquay Varina, and Holly Springs.
- Must be available to coach in the morning (9-11:30 AM) on weekdays M-F.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Must pass a fingerprint background check required by the state.
- Must have a valid driver's license and your own reliable transportation to get to and from class locations.
- Must be energetic, fun, dynamic, and passionate about working with young children.
- Able to provide long-term commitment to develop within this growing company.
Amazing Athletes Coaching Responsibilities:
- Arrive early and be prepared in advance to teach the class.
- Building strong relationships with parents, teachers, directors and children on a daily basis.
- Teaching and conducting classes in an organized, structured, and fun manner.
- Making sure you are outgoing and engaging every child, in every class.
- Understanding responsibilities while the children are under your supervision.
- Maintaining up-to-date class rosters on a weekly basis.
- Submitting accurate pay stubs to management for review.
- Experience working with pre-school age children.
- Passion for sports/fitness.
- First Aid Certification.
- Coaching experience.
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses.
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid training