Preschool Sports Coach (10-12 Hrs Per Week, Mornings Only)
Super Soccer Stars, Amazing Athletes, Jumpbunch & TGA
Wyomissing , PA 19610
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PART TIME Preschool Sports Coach for children ages 2 years old to 6 years old.
LOCATION: Wyomissing, PA and immediate surrounding towns
Amazing Athletes and Super Soccer Stars of Lehigh Valley is looking to find a new coach to add to our Amazing Team! Our coaches will begin with various training methods, executing demonstrations in multiple childcare centers in the territory, starting new classes, enrolling students and looking to consistently grow classes.
We are looking to add qualified, experienced, early-childhood teachers and coaches to join our program and be the face of the company! Amazing Athletes and Super Soccer Stars coaches are passionate about developing an athletes confidence, and conveying the importance of teamwork while inspiring active play and fitness.
As a P/T Youth Sports Coach you will be required to teach fun, energetic and educational sports and fitness classes to children ranging from 18 months to 6 years old. Our vision is to continue creating a unique and positive culture that thrives on excitement, encouragement, development, and teamwork.
Regular Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Showing up on time to class and being prepared (includes commuting to class)
- Interacting with parents, teachers, directors, and children on a daily basis
- Teaching and conducting classes in an organized, structured, and fun manner
- Making sure you are outgoing and loud every class
- Understanding responsibilities while the children are under your supervision
- Maintaining up to date class rosters
- Submitting accurate pay stubs to management for review
Potential Work Schedule:
- Classes are scheduled in 20 to 30 minute time blocks. All coaches will work 2 hours per day M-F.
- 10 hours per week, with the option to add more afternoon hours when available. Although the schedule is limited to 10 hours to start, we are looking for someone who can commit to this job long term. If we find a candidate who would also be interested in afternoon work, we can try to add after school classes to your schedule as well once they are available.
- Summer classes also available for additional hours!
Please Note: This is a YEAR-ROUND position. A 6 month minimum commitment required.
Pay: $17 per hour, 10 hours per week (2 hours every morning between 9-12 depending on location). $170.00 per week pre-taxes.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation to travel to local schools in the towns listed above.
- Passion for sports / fitness and working with children
- Background in fitness a plus (athletics, sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, martial arts, exercise science, kinesiology, physical education, etc.)
- Background working with children a plus (camp counselor, elementary education substitute teacher, coach, etc.) Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass state and federal background check
- Must provide a minimum of a 6-month commitment
- Available to start immediately
On the job training