VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:001800009A
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
* About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the U.S. and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides innovative drilling technology, directional drilling operations and drilling instrumentation and software. Through its various subsidiaries, Nabors manufactures and sells top drives, catwalks, wrenches, drawworks and other drilling related equipment which are installed on both onshore and offshore drilling rigs.
* Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Tubular Services Technician I (Shop Technician).
Routinely prepares the rig floor area for whatever operation is to take place as well as function checks all casing handling and running tools to enable carrying out operational activities.
* Maintain and prepare all equipment including tongs, CDS tool, slips, etc.
* Troubleshoot problems quickly and accurately.
* Repair tools and equipment as needed. If unsure of repair needed ask for direction.
* Ensure all work is completed in a timely manner, including flexibility in schedule due to changing business needs.
* Maintain a neat and safe workspace.
* Identity safety hazards of mechanic shop & make necessary corrections.
* Utilize computer for safety training and goal setting.
* Correspond with vendors regarding procuring of necessary parts and supplies.
* Attend all safety meetings.
* Comply to all Nabors policies and or policies of customers.
* All other duties as assigned.
Nabors Industries, Ltd.San AntonioTX
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00Northeast Methodist Hospital has played a major role in the phenomenal economic growth experienced in northeast Bexar County. It is licensed for 116 beds and has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade A. We offer a full array of services including 24/7 emergency care, open heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, inpatient rehabilitation, orthopedic surgery, cancer care, intensive care and inpatient and outpatient surgeries and procedures.
Northeast Methodist Hospital is an accredited Chest Pain Center and is a Certified Stroke Center by The Joint Commission. We are recognized as an Accredited Heart Failure Center by the Healthcare Colloquium and as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission. Our hospital has received the Mission: Lifeline® Bronze Receiving Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association for the treatment of patients who suffer severe heart attacks and the Texas Award for Performance Excellence. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Northeast Methodist Hospital under Locations.
The Patient Care Assistant Nurse Extern maintains enrollment in a professional registered nursing program and performs a variety of delegated basic patient care services under the supervision of the registered nurse (RN). The Patient Care Assistant Nurse Extern works in a complementary, assistive, and mentoring role with the RN in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act. The Extern assists the nursing staff in providing patient care in accordance to one's training, Hospital policies, and the Texas Board of Nursing rules for delegated nursing tasks to unlicensed personnel (Rule 224.8). The Patient Care Assistant Nurse Extern consistently assists the patient care team with maintaining a clean, well-organized, adequately stocked, and safe patient environment.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Under the supervision of the RN, performs delegated patient care activities as directed. Delegated tasks may include:
a. Obtaining vital signs, height and weight, intake and output, calorie counts, and simple non-sterile dressing changes
b. Safe patient handling: Turning and positioning, use of specialty beds, patient transfer and use of transfer devices, ambulation assistance and use of assistive devices, restraint alternatives, oxygen use and transport, suction use, pre-operative skin preparation and/or use of sequential compression devices (SCD)
c. Specimen collection, including blood collection for bedside glucose testing
2. Consistently assists with maintaining a safe patient environment to include:
a. Addressing identified hazards in the physical environment of the patient room to prevent patient falls
b. Hand hygiene and consistent use of standard precautions
c. Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as appropriate following transmission based precautions procedures
3. Communicates accurate information for delegated patient care activities performed, to including observed patient response to performed activities to the assigned RN (following hand-off communication guidelines).
4. Assists the RN in collecting data from patients on admission and assists with patient transfer or discharge preparations as instructed.
5. Assists patients with bathing, shaving, oral care, toileting, grooming, changing linens, providing water, assisting with meal delivery and feeding as directed.
6. Performs hourly rounding, consistently uses AIDET when interacting with patients, and responds to call lights timely.
ONE of the following:
* Completion of both of the following:
* Fundamentals in Nursing course
* Completion of 1 Medical-Surgical clinical semester rotation
* Graduate of a professional registered nursing program waiting to complete the Texas State Board of Nursing Registered Nurse Licensing Exam and/or results of examination.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
* Maintains current enrollment in a professional registered nursing Program as evidenced by providing on-going documentation of enrollment.
* Employee completes initial and ongoing training as defined by service line, facility and department specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00<div><span style="font-size:14px;"><b><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">Required:</span></b></span><br />
<span style="color:#FF0000;"><b id="m_-9088436692635294780gmail-m_705791061835297474gmail-m_-4957227107559067293gmail-docs-internal-guid-2c5b7a07-f264-172b-6cf8-9ef1b9e2ae4b">TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI w/FS POLYGRAPH </b><br />
<b id="m_-9088436692635294780gmail-m_705791061835297474gmail-m_-4957227107559067293gmail-docs-internal-guid-2c5b7a07-f264-172b-6cf8-9ef1b9e2ae4b">(U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)</b><span style="font-size:14px;"><b id="docs-internal-guid-2c5b7a07-f264-172b-6cf8-9ef1b9e2ae4b"> </b></span></span></div>
<span style="font-size:14px;">Tier 2 technical support of CAN infrastructure and end-user devices</span><br />
<span style="font-size:14px;">Troubleshoots, repairs, and tests computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment. Installs and configures computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment and associated cabling.<br />
Conducts sites surveys; assesses and documents current site configuration and user requirements. <br />
Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with seven (7) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate’s degree and five (5) years of experience or Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience.</span>Onyx Point, Inc.San AntonioTX