Pre-Owned Sales Consultant Needed Sunset Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Alfa Romeo FIAT Subaru Our pre-owned sales people averaged over $89,000 last year. Plus, we offer a great benefit pkg. Experience Required Apply in person at: Sunset Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Alfa Romeo FIAT Subaru 7641 S. Tamiami Trail Sarasota FL Or email your resume to email@example.com EOE - Drug Free Workplace
VIEW JOBS11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-05T00:00JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers, generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
* Sell and close Pulte/Centex products.
* Monitor and meet CSMS goals Generate leads from customer referrals and core realtor group Conduct interviews to all prospects for current/future home sales, make presentations to model visitors, and demonstrate the models, spec homes and the amenities of the community
* Explain principle and interest payments, taxes, insurance, CC&R's (deed restrictions), homeowner associations, and club/golf membership plans
* Prepare required paperwork for each home sale and for prospective purchasers
* Assist in making prospective buyer appointments with design center, mortgage, key inspection and settlement departments when necessary
* Keep buyer updated as to construction start and completion dates and remain actively involved in the sales process through closing
* Communicate properly, to the appropriate departments, any customer requests for information or service
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
* Decision Impact: Individual
* Division Department Responsibility: Single
* Budgetary Responsibility: No
* Direct Reports: No
* Indirect Reports: No
* Physical Requirements: If applicable
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Appropriate license or certifications as required by the state
* Completion of the Sales Associate Learning and Certification Program
* Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
* Related Functional Experience
* Minimum of 1 year Computer proficiency (email, work processing, operations, etc.)
Pulte Group, Inc.SarasotaFL
VIEW JOBS10/29/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-27T00:00Position DescriptionThe Project Specialist Interiors (PSI) is a salary plus commission sales and design position that executes the Lowe s interior selling model. Maximizes sales of interior products including sales planning, in-home and in-store customer consultations, development of project proposals, and tracking of current and potential sales. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by demonstrating product and project expertise, providing follow-through on projects, and executing flawless projects on time. Also trains associates on sales tactics and related programs. Responsible for providing excellent customer service by assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading of merchandise in a friendly and professional manner.Job RequirementsRequires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.Minimum QualificationsHigh school diploma or equivalentLicensed driver with reliable transportation and ability to pass MVR screen.1 year experience as a Lowe's store associate OR2 years experience in a job requiring architectural or interior design and 2 years experience in a job requiring face-to-face sales ORCompletion of Associate's Degree or Certificate program in Architectural or Interior Design OR3 years face-to-face sales experience.If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.Preferred Qualifications2 years experience in a design job requiring kitchen and/or bath design.2 years project management experience.2 years in-home or commission-based sales experience.2 years experience using design software such as 20/20 or Computer-Aided Design.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Lowe's Companies, Inc.SarasotaFL
VIEW JOBS10/26/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-24T00:00Responsibilities:
At Office Depot and Office Max, ourSales Consultant, Print Services is responsible for providing exceptional service experience for customers requiring print services. He/she utilizes Office Depot's proven sales principles to proactively engage customers to drive the sale of total solutions offered within Print Services and properly assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction in every interaction.
The Sales Consultant, Print Services is responsible for completing all customer orders correctly and within the quoted timeline, and assess whether the Regional Print Center should be utilized. This person is also responsible for performing daily and weekly maintenance of the Print Services area.
The Sales Consultant, Print Services must quickly build ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge (including cross-selling of products and services) to meet customer's needs. Demonstrates passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to our customers.
High school diploma or equivalent education experience
* Must have the ability to gain the skill and knowledge necessary to operate Print equipment
* Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
* Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system
* Positive and Engaging
* Action Oriented
* Integrity, Accountability & Trust
* Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to our customers
* Must possess a desire to continually develop personal selling skills and product knowledge
* Ability to work a flexible work schedule as business dictates
* Customer Focus
* Self Learning
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.