Timothy Jon & Associates
Madison , WI 53701
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Client is a larger General Contractor that is focused on growth, not only professional, but personal as well. This contractor is heavily involved within their community as well as within their employees lives. If you are looking to grow with a well known company, then this might be the right fit for you. They are looking for an experienced, well-rounded Preconstruction Manager for their continuously growing team.Responsibilities:
- Successful and on-going client development regarding client relationships, designer relationships, architecture, and aid in bidding meetings to secure new projects
- Successful relationship skills with stakeholders including Clients, Engineers, Architects and subcontractors
- Assure that estimates are accurate, complete, and reflect the project correctly, as well as subcontractor proposals are received and evaluated properly.
- Evaluate subcontracts, purchase orders and maintain a thorough knowledge of owner and contractor terms and conditions.
- Prepare detailed estimates regarding all facets of Preconstruction.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to conceptually estimate projects up to $50 million
- Proven experience estimating commercial projects and concrete structures
- Will have minimum of 7-10 years as an Estimator
- 7 plus years of Construction Experience
- Has mastered the duties, abilities, and responsibilities of an Estimator
- Preferred 4-year degree in a construction related curriculum
- Preferred achievement of LEED AP, as well as OSHA certified
Software Proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite, Viewpoint, SureTrak, MS Project, Bluebeam, Timberline Estimating, On Center On-Screen Takeoff