Pre Sales Engineer
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
LogPoint offers a highly motivated and agile working environment in which we all share the same goal: Perform and create results while having fun. We are in the middle of a transformation journey of a start-up culture to a more structured organization, while maintaining agility, effectiveness and very short process from thought to decision to execution.
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and over achieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
Duties of the Pre-Sales Engineer:
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Prepare, design and manage customer POVs to achieve customer trust and technical win
- Drive customer engagements in an effort to achieve a technical win
- Be a main driver and lead for architecting and implementing client solutions.
- Manage technical relationship of existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and renewals
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer preferably in cybersecurity
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in networking and cybersecurity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Proficiency with salesforce.com
- Ability to align with Inside Sales, Channel/BD, Sales and Marketing teams
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Travel within the Americas
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Located in the Greater Boston Area
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD and Life company provided