PPC Specialist - Remote US
Denver , CO 80211
Posted 2 weeks ago
Shopventory exists to help businesses thrive by offering the analytics and optimization tools they need to make informed decisions to ensure the success of their business. Working with popular retail and e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Square, Clover and more we have a particular user base that are prime candidates for our platform.
Shopventorys customer base includes all sorts of business types, from salons and restaurants to breweries, liquor stores, smoke shops, vacation resorts and even boutiques similar to the one we started for.
Shopventory has received most of its customers from inbound sources, such as partnerships and referrals. We're now in a position where we want to set our sights outward and bring our solution to more businesses around the world.
As a Paid Media Specialist, youll be accountable for developing and executing campaigns generating quality leads to our platform. Youll be measured by your ability to implement a paid media strategy that drives paying users, growing our customer base and expanding deeper platform integration and adoption of expanding feature sets.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this role will be critical to achieving our demand gen goals, developing a roadmap to achieve our vision while executing the strategies and tactics to achieve our lead, MQL, and partner acquisition targets.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, deploy, and test media investment strategist across channels, including copywriting and creative assets
- Create, maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Scale campaigns to maximize ROI and growth of subscribers
- Utilize data to refine the targeting of a specific audience - grow engagement, maximize user retention and cross-sell offerings
- Manage Display network placement and remarketing campaigns
- Design A/B testing, brand lift surveys, and other attribution based measurement studies across social media channels to drive business results
- Attribution reporting linking media delivery and insights to brand objectives and results.
- Report and present recommendations, successes, lessons learned, opportunities from campaigns with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console etc.
- 4+ years of experience executing media planning and buying campaigns
- Comfortable managing a high volume of day to day responsibilities for campaigns
- Proficiency in digital trends, best practices, and measuring campaigns against KPIs.
- Skilled in optimizing digital media: CPM/display ads, retargeting, paid social media, search, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of paid channels, including Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and more
- You have excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Media design optimization, images, videos, and more
- You are self-motivated and creative, with a strong sense of accountability, and have high-quality standards
- Both an overarching strategizer and tactical implementer, are key to this role.
- SaaS and B2B Marketing experience
- Familiarity with E-Commerce, Retail, Restaurant, and SMB verticals
- Adwords Certification
- Hubspot Certification
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Stock options
- 401(k) Saving Plan with Discretionary Match
- 15 Paid Days Off- First Year of Service
- 20 Paid Days Off- After 1 Year Anniversary
- Paid National Holidays
- First Performance Review after 90 days, annually thereafter
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- 100% Remote Option Available
- Company provided computer & accessories
- Referral bonus
Salary Range: $50,000 - $75,000
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience, and other relevant factors.
Shopventory is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace.