Post Production Supervisor
Los Angeles , CA 90064
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Overview:Freelance Post Production Supervisor will work with the finishing team in a fast paced environment and report to the SVP, Post Production.
Previous experience as part of the Finishing or Assistant Editor team at an entertainment marketing agency is required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required in order to interface with all departments, department heads and other company staff. Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Keynote and Filemaker. Must have working knowledge of editing, finishing, graphics, sound mixing, technical specs, & post production workflows in a entertainment marketing environment
- Work closely and communicate effectively with clients, producers, and post-production staff in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Coordinate multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- QC final deliverables prior to delivery with keen attention to detail.
- Must be able to work unpredictable schedule. Nights and weekends are a must. This job is primarily a swing shift/night shift position.
- During current Work From Home scenario must have reliable internet, familiarity with Aspera, Wiredrive, Frame i/o and other delivery platforms
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience as part of the Finishing or Assistant Editor team at an entertainment marketing agency is required.
- Knowledge of Avid Symphony, DaVinci Resolve and Pro Tools as well as various workflows. Premiere and After Effects a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of video codecs, digital file formats, tape based media.
- Thorough understanding of technical specs including but not limited to: 4K, UHD, 2K, HD, EDLs, AAFs, AIFs, 5.1 and stereo audio files.
- Ability to decipher client finishing memos.
- Experience creating graphic checker documents using Keynote.
- Thorough knowledge of motion graphics and ability to create final graphic requests.
- Experience creating shot lists using Excel. Shotgun or other software shot list experience a plus.
- Comfortable with fast-paced entertainment environment.