Position Summary Returns & Document Control Coordinator
Coast Personnel Services
Richmond , CA 94801
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for logging and processing equipment and part returns. Communicate return issues internally as needed to resolve issues and maintain customer satisfaction. Document control responsibilities include maintaining documentation of standard operating procedures, product specifications, product complaints, certifications, and other facility and corporate documentation and reporting responsibilities.
Essential Job Duties
• Process product returns, including outside vendor repairs.
• Ensure a high level of customer service is delivered to all customers, in accordance with the Customer Support RMA Team's objectives.
• Handle the day-to-day RMA Receiving activities based on production requirements.
• Assist Customer Service with RMA Authorization processing as needed.
• Negotiate and facilitate the return of non-conforming material.
• Work closely with internal departments such as Operations, Technical Support, Quality and Engineering as required.
• Maintain and update process documentation on a regular basis; Creating new documents as required.
• Utilize QuickBooks and/or other software tracking solutions relevant to the position.
• The above statements reflect a general detail of the job, and shall not be considered a thorough description of all duties inherent in the job.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
• Associates Degree in Business or similar required.
• 1-3 years’ administrative experience.
• 1-3 years’ RMA experience preferred.
• 1-3 years’ document control experience preferred.
• Ability to be stationary and complete repetitive tasks for significant periods of time.
• Strong experience with QuickBooks or other software tracking solutions required.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Suite required (Outlook, Excel, Word).
Planning & Organizing Applied Learning
Quality Orientation Customer Focus
• Managing Conflict
• Tech Prof/Know & Skill