Camas , WA 98607
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a Portfolio Manager who will assess our clients risk tolerance and perform significant market research to develop portfolios that maximize their financial gains. A Portfolio Managers responsibilities include crafting investment packages and managing client expectations and transactions to achieve our clients overall objectives. Ultimately, you will work directly with clients to help them understand investment opportunities by setting client expectations, overseeing transactions and helping them reach their goals.
- Commensurate acceptable levels of risk based on client instructions
- Manage equity and bond portfolios to maximize investment returns
- Communicate with clients about their accounts, market conditions and economic trends
- Create reports on investment performance and activity
- Provide advice and guidance for investment opportunities to customers
- Provide client consultation to develop investment objectives
- Master's degree in business, finance, investment or a related field preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of investment strategies and risk management
- Proven work experience as a Portfolio Manager or similar role
Hire Resolve is a top-tier recruitment firm that focuses on placing skilled professionals in permanent employment.
Hire Resolve focuses on working with senior-level executives and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our candidates and clients.
- Salary: negotiable.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, visit the Hire Resolve website: hireresolve.us or email us: Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
- Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with either Catherine McDermott, Caitlin Heuer, Anika Nel, Samantha Bradfield or Lauren van Heerden on LinkedIn.