New York , NY 10462
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd is seeking a reliable Porter who can handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, while also delivering a high level of customer service. The Porter will be responsible for greeting guests as they check in at the front desk and maintaining the visual appeal of the amenity space through daily cleaning and upkeep. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude and is dedicated to making each resident's experience within the amenity space as pleasant as possible.
- Provide professional cleaning service for luxury amenity spaces; including, gyms, locker rooms, steam rooms, wet areas, kitchens, spas, etc.
- Perform any and all cleaning duties as assigned to help establish and maintain showroom quality at all times.
- Polish fixtures and glass areas, with attention to fine details.
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policy, procedures and initiatives.
- Report any unsafe conditions or situations that require attention to your manager.
- Provide a high level of service to all residents and guests.
- Complete daily tasks that include, but are not limited to vacuuming, sweeping, removing trash, replacing toiletries, restocking all paper goods and cleaning products, etc.
- Work with other team members to help set up and clean up special events throughout the facility.
- Wear corporate / building approved uniform for each specific LIVunLtd location where you are scheduled to work.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location / building and upon the request of your manager.
- Prior experience in maintenance is encouraged. Individuals must present exceptional customer service skills, organization, communication, and multi-tasking abilities, as well as have a clear understanding of what constitutes a clean and sanitary environment.
- Some physical requirements may include; the ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, stand for long durations of time and lift at least 40 pounds at a time.
- Obtaining a High School Diploma / GED, speaking multiple languages and experience with software platforms such as Salesforce are a plus.
As a member of the LIVunLtd team you can expect
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.