Point - Of - Sales (Pos) Analyst
JDK Management Company, LP
Bloomsburg , PA 17815
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Point of Sales (POS) Analyst maintains and controls all aspects of POS data and includes the maintenance and design of POS databases, 3rd party delivery sites and their respective integrations. Database maintenance of these systems and training documentation is an important aspect of this job. This position involves a high level of interaction with both information technology (IT) and end-user support.
This position will report to the Director of IT.
- Contribute to database maintenance of Micros and/or NCR POS systems and similar.
- Contribute to the maintenance of POS Menu structures.
- Contribute to the design/redesign of POS structures based on company and/or restaurant needs.
- Maintain POS documentation and training materials.
- Assist in rolling out POS systems to new and existing locations.
- Provide the initial POS training for end user and support desk personnel.
- Participate in level-2 POS technical support.
- Maintain the POS Item Master for each location.
- Track and inventory the acquisition, deployment, and retirement of various POS assets.
- Performs assessment of user technical support needs and handles/routes accordingly, using documented knowledge articles/procedures and available tools.
- Documents in detail user issues as needed and steps performed to resolve.
- Assist IT on projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in related field required. 10+ years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of the bachelors degree.
- Minimum of 3 years in restaurant information systems operations required.
- Help Desk experience is a plus.
- Restaurant financial closing experience is preferred.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary, AD&D)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability