Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
PM Registered Nurse (Rn) Supervisor
Symphony Post Acute Network
Oswego , Illinois 60543
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Symphony at The Tillerslooking for a PM Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to join our team!
At Symphony at The Tillers, we take pride in our guest-centric philosophy and our ability to deliver quality care. Whether in our post-acute rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing, or specialty programs, this philosophy is reflected in our commitment to deliver the highest possible level of independence and quality of life for all those who pass through our doors.
ThePM Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor will:
- Supervise all nursing staff (RNs, LPNs, and CNAs)
- Manage staffing schedule and assignments to meet residents needs
- Provide training and in-services
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Implement and maintain established policies and procedures
- Monitor quality assurance, safety, and infection control protocols
- Make daily rounds of units and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to care for high acuity patients
- Promote and facilitate teamwork
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Knowledge of nursing and medical procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Able to make independent decisions
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
- 2 years long-term care supervisory experience
- CPR Certified
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony at The Tillers we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony at The Tillers- 4390 Rt.71 ., Oswego IL 60543www.symphonyatthetillers.com