Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
PM, Loyalty Operations
Rockville , MD 20850
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Project Manager will manage various projects for the development and implementation of program enhancements and globalization of the Choice Privileges rewards program for all Choice brands.
- researching and defining business requirements
- reviewing technical documents
- monitoring project implementations and training
- communicating to related departments
- preparing the Choice Service Center (CSC) for changes and performing analysis on various metrics
- oversee in-production program issues and activities and work with various departments on addressing issues, tracking behaviors, and implanting system and/or process enhancements
Experience, Skills, Education
- BS degree in management or marketing or equivalent years of experience required; MBA preferred
- significant experience in a coordinating a program or product enhancements
- project management experience
- experience working on an operations team a plus
- experience working in an agile /scrum environment a plus
- excellent technical, analytical and critical thinking/problem solving skills
- strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation and public speaking skills, creation of training materials, and ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels
- customer-focused and results oriented; ability to work with others in ways that fosters openness to new ideas, collaboration, respect, integrity and inclusion
- strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and ability to coordinate multiple projects at once within tight timelines while keeping strong attention to detail
- proficient Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel
- ability to take the initiative to identify issues and resolve to completion
- must be able to uphold Choice's Values & Performance Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect
Must be able to uphold Choice's Values & Performance Principles of accountability, collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, innovation, inclusion & diversity, integrity & trust, customer focus, and respect.