Plaza Lot Lead - Abm Parking
Orlando , FL 32827
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Please apply at www.abm.com
This position will be directly responsible for the overall supervision of parking staff.
The Plaza Supervisors are the Company's representatives on each exit plaza. They supervise the clerks and cashiers on each shift. They are responsible for the operation and support of each exit plaza. The Plaza Supervisor reports to the Operation's Manager.
Responsibilities of the Plaza Supervisor include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring customer service standards are met in a professional manner.
- Enforcing the operating procedures.
- Responsible for notifying the computer room clerk of equipment malfunctions.
- Responsible for supplies on the exit toll plaza for which they are scheduled.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed in a smooth and efficient manner
- Ensure timely cash drops and deposit preparation, completing and balancing all cashier shift reports.
- Responsible for overseeing the training of all new cashiers.
- Responsible for cash variances occurring on their shifts.
- Maintains adequate cashier staffing on the exit toll plaza. Assists other supervisors with scheduling, call-outs and traffic flow.
- Schedule all breaks and lunches for cashiers
- Must be knowledgeable in all operational aspects of the facility. Required to retain knowledge of all positions being supervised.
- Maintain communication with the management staff and the Authority as necessary.
- Pick-up retrievals from cashiers.
- Audit Cashier tickets for adherence to established policy and procedure.
- Operation of an additional cashier station when conditions warrant.
- Verifies all cash drops and plaza operating fund when needed.
- Audits cashier shift reports to ensure all revenues have been collected. Reconciles all discrepancies that occur on the shift.
- Completes all plaza shift paperwork on a daily basis.
- Maintains communication with the opposite plaza and Economy Lot personnel to ensure all workstations are adequately staffed.
- Maintain communication the operations Manager and the Computer Room Operator regarding any significant occurrences on their shift.
- Monitor operating supplies and order as needed.
- All other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to apply basic math skills
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Must be have at least 2 years of supervisory experience