Biolife Plasma Services
Mounds View , MN 55112
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Monitor waiting room for children whose parents/guardians are donating plasma and provide a safe and clean environment.
Compliance and Safety:
- Perform ID card and child/parent coordination for services related to supervised waiting room.
- Maintain and monitor child attendance log.
- Plan for and provide appropriate activities for each age group.
- Maintain effective communication with management to ensure safe and clean supervised waiting room.
- Provide a clean and safe atmosphere for children through continuous monitoring and multi-tasking when room has more than one child. Coordinate replacement for breaks.
- Perform daily maintenance of room, toys and play surfaces.
- Perform universal precautions and wear appropriate PPE when caring for child/children.
- Report suspected child abuse, of any form, to Management.
- Follows guidance through Playroom Training on child illness and behavioral concerns.
- Complete the Supervised Playroom Statistic sheet daily and turn into Management quarterly.
Essential:High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Desired: Previous childcare experience desired.
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to donors (external) and fellow employees. (internal)
- Refers to center management team for all abuse/neglect concern. (Internal)
- Regularly monitors and determines if child is able to utilize the supervised playroom.
- Reports to Plasma Center Manager. (Internal)
- Consults center management teams to effectively problem solve, ensure safety of staff and donors, and provide an exceptional customer experience. (internal)
- Supports the center management team in identifying operational opportunities for continuous improvement, initiating changes to center processes as needed, through use of company approved procedures (including but not limited to 5S, Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen).
- Frequently lifting up to 26 lbs.; occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.