VIEW JOBS10/24/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-22T00:00Job Description
Health is everything. At CVS Health, colleagues are committed to increasing access, lowering costs and improving quality of care. Millions of times a day, we help people on their path to better health—from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions.
As a Staff Pharmacist, you have a critical role at the forefront of delivering our purpose, modeling our values, and demonstrating genuine, authentic care for our patients. In addition to supporting the Pharmacy Manager in leading and directing your Pharmacy Technician Support Staff, you are accountable for supporting the management, oversight and operation of all aspects within your pharmacy. This includes:
* Patient Safety
* Pharmacy Professional Practice
* Regulatory Requirements
* Quality Assurance
* Customer Service
* Personnel Management
* Inventory Management
* Financial Profitability
* Loss Prevention
* Workflow Management
A key component of the Staff Pharmacist role is keeping your customers and patients healthy through adoption and management of patient care programs. Additionally, you will:
* Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
* Motivate, inspire and develop your Pharmacy Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues' strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
* Identify critical business opportunities and contribute to the development of meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in your pharmacy
* Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
* Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
* Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
* Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment
* Actively contribute to a 'team' culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
* Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate CVS from competitors
* The above represents a summary of the functions of a Staff Pharmacist. Additional functions and physical requirements are available on the full job description.
Minimum Required Qualifications
* Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed
* Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
* Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (e.g., APhA)
* No pending felony charges or convictions for criminal offenses involving controlled substances
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm. D. degree
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
CVS HealthBlue BellPA
VIEW JOBS10/22/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-20T00:00Job Description
Aetna continues to be a leader in building a stronger, more effective health care system. The Enterprise Software Architecture team plays a significant role in this transformation by creating conceptual architectures to meet the desired business capabilities. Enterprise architects will work with business, information and technology architects to recommend technology investments needed to enable leading edge capabilities and develop comprehensive roadmaps that outline how those capabilities get realized in response to our diversification efforts.
* Analyzing and documenting current state and future state of IT systems.
* Constructing roadmaps to detail out the steps necessary to transition to the future state architecture.
* Translating business processes into standardized and integrated system components
* Translating business activities into reusable service components for implementation by the development teams.
* Working in collaboration with business stakeholders, program management, and development to maximize short and long term value of IT investments.
* Demonstrating understanding of industry and technology trends and assisting senior management in developing strategic vision.
* Effectively communicating the strategic architecture throughout all levels of the organization.
* 15+ years experience in enterprise, application, and information architecture design with significant experience managing the application delivery process.
* Must demonstrate technical leadership, be able to turn vision into action, drive outcomes, and promote common goals and actions.
* Must demonstrate an understanding of enterprise integration across hybrid processing environments.
* Position requires expert knowledge across multiple platforms, processes, and architectures.
* Minimum of 7 years of people and project management experience required.
* Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of the following disciplines: enterprise architecture best practices, business architecture, information architecture, application architecture, and integration architecture.
* Experience with the development of enterprise architectures in large corporate environments and strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
* Experience managing matrixed staff with ability to leverage non-directs to complete tasks.
* Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex and often contentious issues, reach consensus, and work through people to achieve key goals.
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills including formal presentations for all levels of management combined with strong collaboration/influencing.
* Experience with architecture modeling tools
* Candidate must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of modern technologies and technological trends and how they relate to fulfilling business needs.
* The person in this role must have the ability to provide appropriate (technology and architecture) strategy/direction setting for business.
* The ideal candidate understands business and how business operates and understands how to leverage technology to help the company realize its goals.
* Individuals applying for this position should be self-starters and natural leaders.
* Healthcare, Insurance/Financial Services, or e-Commerce industry knowledge desired.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Aetna Inc.Blue BellPA
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Administrative AssistantQualifications
Unisys is a global information technology ("IT") company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
Located at our Global Headquarters in Blue Bell, Pa, the Administrative Assistant will provide advanced administrative support for the Law Department and Compliance Office, exercising a high level of diplomacy, influence and professionalism to achieve business objectives. This position will ensure the smooth coordination and completion of activities related to scheduling, correspondence, events and surrogate duties for attorneys and other professionals. The successful candidate will be capable of managing the most highly sensitive and company critical information with the utmost confidentiality and have the ability to work well under pressure and multi-task, while maintaining a high level of professionalism, as well as have the confidence to make informed judgment calls and be self-motivated.
* Provide Administrative Support to the Law Department and Compliance Office; gain knowledge and efficiently execute administrative processes and procedures used by the organization.
* Provide document support using Microsoft and Google suites of office products, including SharePoint.
* Process invoices from vendors and manage e-billing tools.
* Schedule all travel ensuring cost containment measures are adhered to, prepare travel itineraries and expense reports for assignments as well as for the Board of Directors.
* Monitor email inbox, ensuring attention is drawn to important emails and that administrative matters are addressed.
* Track expenses against department budgets and assist in quarterly budget analysis.
* Organize team meetings/conferences and coordinate logistics, attendees, agenda, materials and communication.
* Ensure that attorneys and other professionals are informed at all times of scheduled commitments.
* Plan, coordinate, organize, prioritize and manage workload while remaining cognizant of changing priorities and competing deadlines. Work through issues and meet deadlines.
* Input, edit, retrieve, format, transmit diverse reports and documents utilizing computer databases, spreadsheets, and other software packages with accuracy.
* Collect and analyze relevant data to make accurate and timely decisions on a variety of issues.
* Research information to support organization as necessary.
* Serve as a liaison between managers and staff by relaying instructions and information and following commitments through to completion.
* Compose correspondence and emails.
* Handle and process information of a highly confidential and critical nature and ensure information remains confidential.
* Conduct special projects as needed such as gathering, analyzing and preparing annual budget materials and reports, and materials for meetings.
* Work with other administrative assistants to share and coordinate workload.
* High school diploma/GED required; minimum 7 years related experience with increasing responsibilities
* Business Associates degree helpful
* Must have high level of proficiency in the use of desktop tools such as the Microsoft and Google Suite of office products
* Experience with electronic billing tools, automated travel and expense systems and SharePoint preferred
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for communicating with internal and external personnel of all levels
* Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to interact with all levels, including senior leadership and the Board of Directors, directly or virtually
* Accustomed to taking the initiative and making independent decisions/judgments regarding work priorities
* Thorough attention to detail, with a commitment to high quality work and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Exemplary customer service skills
* Aptitude for learning quickly
* Ability to demonstrate flexibility when managing multiple priorities
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). M/F/Disabled/Veterans