Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Cincinnati , OH 45201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
LendKey is solving a complex challengeto improve lives with lending made simpleby helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
What youll do:
- Build continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment automation tools; establish DevOps best practices that will support growth of LendKeys software-as-a-service capabilities
- Participate as a technical expert, with the engineering team, in the deployment and management of software releases and updates
- Perform installation and maintenance of enterprise Linux and Windows Servers and network systems
- Develop and maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Develop and document technical policies and procedures as needed
- Performance and network tuning
- Demonstrate strong technical leadership, communication, and analytical skills with thorough understanding of product development and successful problem definition, decomposition, estimation and resolution
- Follow and enforce the patch management and other policies
- Be metrics focused in driving closure to incidents and report on progress towards managing the DevOps queue; perform triage of all open issues and ensure prioritization and allocation of resources
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability (99.9% SLA)
What were looking for:
- Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and aligned with our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Hands-on, collaborative and accountability-focused approach to software deployments
- 5+ years experience in systems administration or DevOps focused role
- Significant experience with managing, scaling, and tuning Linux based systems
- Significant experience writing and maintaining code in Bash, Python, or Ruby
- Experience with source control management software and branch development strategy using Git, SVN, or Mercurial
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code using tools such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity
- Experience with containerization software such as Docker or Rkt
- Experience with Kubernetes and PaaS like Cloud Foundry, Dokku and Mesos
- Experience with cloud based technologies such as AWS, Azure, or GCE