Plant Operator / General Laborer
Merit Light Industrial
Rosemount , MN 55068
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Company is looking to add plant operators to their growing team. This company operates on a 12 hour rotating shift, working 5 pm-5 am. You work 3 days on, have 2 days off, then work 2 days on and have 3 days off then repeat. This is a Pro-Veteran employer.
MUST be able to pass background and drug screen.
- Sort through product to make sure the correct product makes it to the next step in process
- Inspect finished product to ensure accuracy
- Accurately weigh, record, mark and band finished product to match customer specifications
- Manually load clean material onto pallets
- Operate forklift when needed
- MUST be physically fit and be able to lift 50 lbs frequently, 75 lbs occasionally
- Must be willing to work partially outdoors in the elements
- Forklift experience preferred
- Experience in General labor/warehouse
Hours and Compensation:
- Night Shifts Available.
- 12 hour rotating shifts
- This company operates on a 12 hour rotating shift, working 5 pm-5 am. You work 3 days on, have 2 days off, then work 2 days on and have 3 days off then repeat.
- Pay starts at $17 and you receive a pay bump after review at 90 days.
This is a temp to hire position that has awesome potential for the right person.
Personal interview is at our Little Canada office but position is in Rosemount.