Burnco Rock Products Ltd.
Golden , CO 80403
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Excellence. Integrity. Passion.
Since 1912, BURNCO has been supplying aggregate construction materials as a successful, family-run business based in Calgary. Over the last 108 years we have embraced innovative technology and new marketplaces while always maintaining the vision and values that were first introduced by our founder, James F. Burns. Today we continue our unwavering commitment to safety, our renewed focus on family leadership and our steady, dependable growth into the future. We look forward to having you join us on that journey.
Now hiring at our Golden location in Colorado!
What you will be doing:
- Review facility for hazards and schedule repairs as needed
- Aggregate testing and analysis
- Contribute to keeping locations in and around the plant clean
- Operate heavy equipment
What we would like from you:
- Ability to work long hours and Saturdays safely in a fast-paced environment
- Experience being around moving equipment, machinery and conveyors
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Ability to give directions to and take directions from others
- Must have regular attendance and punctuality
- Welding and mechanical experience is a plus
- Aggregate or mining experience is preferred
- Operation of heavy equipment and /or HEO background preferred
Safety is a core value of BURNCO
IMPORTANT: As this is a safety sensitive position, it is a condition of employment that candidates selected for hire must successfully pass a pre-employment background check, as well as drug and alcohol testing (Cannabis included), and physical assessment testing.
We offer the following great benefits and more!
- Safety bonuses
- Competitive pay with increases
- Health benefits effective the first of the month following your first 60 days including employee assistance programs
- 401k kicks in 1st of the quarter after your first 90 days, with BURNCO matching contributions up to 4%
- Holiday, vacation, bereavement, jury duty pay with no waiting period
- Paid biweekly on Fridays
- We'll also provide a voucher for safety boots and safety glasses when needed