Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Plant Operations Manager
RKR Recruiting LLC
Traverse City , MI 49684
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Reporting to the Plant Director, this position will oversee the 24-hour food manufacturing operation, lead and direct the supervisors over production, maintenance and sanitation, and participate as a key member of the plant Leadership Team.
$100 - $120K plus a target bonus potential
- Ensure proper safety for the plant and all food products produced at the plant.
- Ensure targeted Financial and Production Goals and budgets are met.
- Ensure Quality of Products are within company Standards and Specifications.
- Set, measure and evaluate performance against individual and team targets.
- Ensure training standards is conducted according to published SOPs.
- Identify and participate in key Continuous Improvement activities / initiatives.
Job Requirements &
- BS degree in a related field is required
- 8 or more years of Mfg. Leadership experience with Food or Pharma.
- Lean Six Sigma background - Green or Black Belt preferred
- Experience leading both the Production and Maintenance functions within a complex manufacturing operation.
- Solid experience with MS Office Suite and ERP Systems.
- Fostering a positive team and work environment to meet operational goal / targets.
- Ability to lead and develop Supervisors to be effective in their roles and responsibilities.
- Strong commitment to employee safety and food safety.
- Strong communication, leadership, training and coaching skills.
- Ability to lead through influence and gain buy-in from others.
- Must have a passion for being actively involved and present on the production floor.
Relocation assistance is available.