Fayetteville , TN 37334
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
HIROTEC Manufacturing America, located in Fayetteville, Tennessee, is part of the HIROTEC Group, headquartered in Hiroshima, Japan. HIROTEC Group delivers body-in-white closures, exhaust systems, flexible closure tooling, and stamping dies to automotive customers around the world. With a US headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI, HIROTEC Group operates 31 facilities in eight countries.
Currently we are seeking a Plant Controller to become a part of the HIROTEC team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calculating, posting, and reviewing financial data for use in maintaining accounting and statistical records, including monthly general ledger closing in SAP
- Compiles, prepares, and analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and assists in preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position
- Perform certain treasury functions and assist with cash management and forecasting activities.
- Reviews and analyzes production financial information, including support with product standard cost development.
- Assist in devising and implementing internal control procedures for general accounting, financial reporting, inventory, procurement, operations, etc.
- Assist with financial statement audit, external audit, bank audit, and other required audits.
- Audits contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlements.
- Assist with local tax compliance including use/sales tax, government surveys and provide assistance as needed for annual consolidated tax filings.
- Prepare monthly close, journal entries, and general ledger reconciliations.
- Maintain control of Fixed Assets.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Assigns duties and examines work for accuracy, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Supervise Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable activities.
- Other duties and projects may be assigned based on the operational objectives of the company.
Ideal candidate should have a bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance and 5-8 years related experience and/or training is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Experience with financial reporting, reconciliation, budgeting, cash flow forecasting, general ledger, accounts receivable/accounts payable, and product costing. CPA experience is a plus. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong analytical skills. SAP experience is preferred.
If you are hardworking, dependable, and enjoy a group environment,
come join the HIROTEC Manufacturing America team.
An excellent work environment and benefits await you