Purchase assigned materials and services as required by MRP according to manufacturing requirements with concern for inventory. 2.Continue to develop new sources and still maintain optimum balance of quality and service. 3.Obtain quotes as needed and instructed to insure minimum cost and maintain quality. 4.Plan production requirements and requisition material as suggested by MRP. 5.Issue and track all manufacturing orders. 6.Review and recommend obsolete inventory for disposal. 7.Work with all departments and vendors in resolving problems. 8.Maintain good working relationships with vendors and other departments. 9.Coordinate with all shop departments to ensure proper inventory levels maintain knowledge of plant operations and equipment design in order to plan properly.
Physically assist in year-end and cycle count activities.
Assist in keeping the purchasing files, logs, records, reports, correspondence up to date organized.
Create and approve routers released to the manufacturing floor.
Travel as required.
Perform computer functions in order to complete departmental requirements.
Assist in organizing procedures to promote and assure positive interaction between departments.
Work extra hours daily and on weekends as necessary to ensure all functions are complete and timely.
Must follow all safety and environmental policies and programs; must be able to use personal safety devices as required by company policy; report any activities that could be detrimental to safety and/or the loss of productivity; report any injuries when they occur.
Other duties as assigned. 1.3 years oilfield related purchasing, planning, and /or inventory control 2.1 2 years experience in purchasing and/or planning jobs for machined parts. 3.Minimum of high school education or GED equivalent. 4.Strong verbal and written communication skills. 5.Knowledge of steel and alloy materials, i.e. plate, flat bar, angle, round bar, etc. 6.Ability to read blueprints preferred. 7.Computer literate, working knowledge of Symix a plus.
VIEW JOBS1/9/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-09T00:00* Work with Sales, Production Control, Purchasing, Warehousingand Logistics to ensure we meet and production schedules and distributiondemand
* Prioritize critical material deliveries and ensure they areprioritized though the supply chain as well as internal efforts
* Team with Production Coordinators to establish /maintainrealistic Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ) to satisfy inventory replenishment andmanufacturing capacity
* Manage and Update standard lead time for production items
* Ensure Work Orders schedule completion dates are current andexpedited as required
* Ensure Safety Stock Work Orders are closed out in a timelyfashion and work to resolve issues preventing closure
* Run data analysis to identify production Supply to Demandvariance and mitigate
* Review and action excess and shortage reports withProduction Control
* Maintain a standard of 90% or better of all equipment andmaterial shipments
* Represent the Planning Teams requirements when Productionchooses to Buy over Make
* Function as the primary contact for Production Coordinators
* Makes safety a top priority throughout all work functions
* Always acts in the best interest of NOV and adheres to allNOV policies at all times
* Planning Coordinators could be required to work beyond theminimum 40-hour work week to ensure all schedules and communications arecompleted in a timely manner
* Performs and coordinates any other tasks as required
* High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
* Knowledge of MRP systems and processes
* Computer Experience - Microsoft Office with strong Excelskills
* Production Planning and Bill of Material experiencepreferred
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment
National Oilwell Varco IncConroeTX
VIEW JOBS1/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-16T00:00Job Description Store number: # 348
Shopping center: Conroe Marketplace Shopping Center
Street address: 2812 Interstate 45 N Ste 100
Title: Floor Supervisor
Reports To: General Manager
Status: Hourly Part-time/Non-Exempt
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation's largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children. We offer customers "A Surprise in Store" by providing a fun and surprising shopping experience. Start your career on the right foot! Experience what it is like to be a part of the Shoe Carnival team.
Job Summary: The Floor Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the store. This is a key carrying position with opening and closing responsibilities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assists with daily management responsibilities of the store
* Supports Total Customer Service responsibilities by ensuring that customer needs are met
* Assists in managing Cash and Inventory Control
* Supervises associates and delegates tasks to ensure productivity
* Helps maintain store and department standards
* Understands and ensures Shoe Carnival policies and procedures are followed
* High school diploma or GED preferred
* At least two years customer service/retail experience
* Ability to work flexible work schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Employee & Family Discounts
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Shoe Carnival, Inc.ConroeTX
VIEW JOBS1/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-16T00:00Job Description
The purpose of this position is to supervise individuals and or teams of Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) professionals to create and sustain a productive work culture and safe work environment in order to avoid and minimize HSE related problems. These problems include but are not limited to prevention of human injury, environmental degradation and unsafe working conditions/practices. This is done through health, safety and environmental training, programs, and processes with a visible and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the environment as well as the productivity of the Company's employees.
* Supervise and train subordinates assigned to her/his area on HSE activities on Total Installed Cost (TIC) of medium to large-scale projects; duties may include preparation of certification/classification programs, the preparation of the supporting HSE documents and implementation of project specific HSE initiatives
* Apply regulatory requirements to provide guidance and proven solutions to project management; participate in monitoring and controlling HSE standards, applicable laws and regulations; and design and review a project plan or schematic to confirm compliance with all governmental regulations and Company/client requirements
* Plan, conduct and document work requiring independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria: in example, Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA), coordination and execution of Safety Cases (SC) and support studies, Quantitative Risk assessments (QRA), Process Hazard Analyses (PHA), Fire Protection Specifications (FPS), Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and perform analysis of regulations against project needs so that design will comply with regulations
* Promote and foster Company HSE standards and goals with programs throughout the Company and/or project to confirm a safe and productive work environment
* Establish and maintain communications with client representatives and project staff through meetings, phone conferences and emails to provide for client satisfaction
* Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
* Other duties as assigned
* Advanced/proficient computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the intermediate use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
* Strong organizational skills
* A valid driver's license, if required