Purchase assigned materials and services as required by MRP according to manufacturing requirements with concern for inventory. 2.Continue to develop new sources and still maintain optimum balance of quality and service. 3.Obtain quotes as needed and instructed to insure minimum cost and maintain quality. 4.Plan production requirements and requisition material as suggested by MRP. 5.Issue and track all manufacturing orders. 6.Review and recommend obsolete inventory for disposal. 7.Work with all departments and vendors in resolving problems. 8.Maintain good working relationships with vendors and other departments. 9.Coordinate with all shop departments to ensure proper inventory levels maintain knowledge of plant operations and equipment design in order to plan properly.
Physically assist in year-end and cycle count activities.
Assist in keeping the purchasing files, logs, records, reports, correspondence up to date organized.
Create and approve routers released to the manufacturing floor.
Travel as required.
Perform computer functions in order to complete departmental requirements.
Assist in organizing procedures to promote and assure positive interaction between departments.
Work extra hours daily and on weekends as necessary to ensure all functions are complete and timely.
Must follow all safety and environmental policies and programs; must be able to use personal safety devices as required by company policy; report any activities that could be detrimental to safety and/or the loss of productivity; report any injuries when they occur.
Other duties as assigned. 1.3 years oilfield related purchasing, planning, and /or inventory control 2.1 2 years experience in purchasing and/or planning jobs for machined parts. 3.Minimum of high school education or GED equivalent. 4.Strong verbal and written communication skills. 5.Knowledge of steel and alloy materials, i.e. plate, flat bar, angle, round bar, etc. 6.Ability to read blueprints preferred. 7.Computer literate, working knowledge of Symix a plus.
VIEW JOBS10/23/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-21T00:00* Monitor the sales order and forecast order backlog to optimize inventory and capacity
* Work with Sales, Production Control, Purchasing, Warehousing and Logistics to ensure we meet and production schedules and distribution demand
* Participates in the proposal process to determine lead-time on RFQ's
* Plan and manage all scheduling and material related activities in production
* Release Work Orders, Service Orders and Sales Orders to warehouse for picking
* Assess material availability and expedite material to meet demand
* Establish and Maintain Forecast, Safety and Minimum stock levels
* Manage and Update standard lead time for both production and purchase items
* Review and action excess and shortage reports with Purchasing and Production Control
* Maintain a standard of 90% or better of all equipment and material shipments
* Review new sales orders to ensure all orders are driving material accurately
* Prioritize critical material deliveries and ensure they are prioritized though the supply chain as well as internal efforts
* Review, Approve and release MRP to purchasing
* Maintain material turn rates in line with financial goals
* Key contributor to the NOV Brandt Supply Chain Team, coordinates with other departments to deliver on our customer commitments
* Makes safety a top priority throughout all work functions
* Always acts in the best interest of NOV and adheres to all NOV policies at all times
* Performs and coordinates any other tasks as required
* Customer Service Representatives could be required to work beyond the minimum 40-hour work week to ensure all schedules and communications are completed in a timely manner
* The company has the right to change and/or add to a job description if they determine that it is necessary
* High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
* Computer Experience. Software to include Microsoft Office and JDE
* Knowledge of MRP systems, supplier lead times, and production cycle times
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Material Planning Experience preferred
* Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment
National Oilwell Varco IncConroeTX
VIEW JOBS11/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-07T00:00Position Summary
AutoZone's Part-Time Shift Supervisors will assist the Store Manager with leading company initiatives and ensuring maximum productivity, training high performing AutoZoners in a safe environment, driving sales, controlling expenses and shrink, and remaining compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone's expectation. Part-Time Shift Supervisors will exceed customer's expectations by delivering a WOW! Customer shopping experience on assigned shifts by Living the Pledge every day.
* Assists Store Manager with supervising, training and developing store personnel
* Assumes responsibility for the store operation and commercial department in the Commercial Sales Manager and Store Manager's absence, on assigned shifts
* Assists with management of the Commercial and Hub Departments, (as applicable), to ensure commercial accounts and stores are serviced and deliveries are made as promised
* Delegates and ensures store merchandising tasks are completed in a timely manner
* Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling duties, including but not limited to deposits, petty cash and lane accountability
* Ensures all company policies, and loss prevention procedures are followed
* Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
* Maintains a safe working environment while ensuring AutoZoners are implementing those practices including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
* Monitors cash flow, inventory and security control
* Maintains sales productivity, store appearance and merchandising standards
* Conducts and reviews all opening and closing procedures
* Manages emergency situations and conduct proper emergency procedures
* Follows proper accident procedures
* Provides feedback regarding AutoZoner performance to the store manager
* Assists with monitoring and managing all activities related to Risk & Safety Management to maintain a safe work environment
* Addresses customer concerns and resolves them with a goal of turning a complaint into a compliment
* Processes returns and effectively manages inventory
* Communicates AutoZoner issues and concerns to the Store Manager in a timely and confidential manner
* Motivates AutoZoners to provide WOW! Customer Service, enhance productivity level and market products to enhance sales and profits
* High School diploma or equivalent
* ASE Certified preferred
* Demonstrates high level of integrity
* Excellent communication and decision making skills
* Ability to drive customer service
VIEW JOBS10/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-09T00:00Job Description:
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch's financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is part of Bank of America Corporation.
The Team Financial Advisor (TFA) role is a specific functional role aligned to a Financial Advisor (FA) team for the purpose of concentrating on a targeted aspect of the Team's business. The primary focus of the TFA Planner role is to deliver a full range of goals-based planning & financial solutions to their FA Team's clients. The TFA Planner will own and manage the planning components of the team's client service model.
* Understand all aspects of an optimal practice and complete the training and development needed to prepare for a successful career as a Financial Advisor
* Build and maintain a clear process for adding to and updating client profile information in Salesforce after regular client reviews
* Consistently make adjustments to analytics, portfolio, balance sheet, net worth statement and recommendations based on new or relevant information
* Deliver a full range of goals-based financial planning / wealth strategies including assessment of client needs
* Maintain a robust knowledge of the firm's latest planning tools, techniques and strategies
* Maintain a full understanding of ML online capabilities
* Possess a working knowledge of financial planning wealth management tools
* Possess niche-related knowledge and remain current on industry rules and relevant regulations including future standards that may be mandated
* Use relevant knowledge and content to educate other Financial Advisors on strategies
* Manage the team's client profiling process by leveraging all Firm resources
* Deliver holistic goals-based financial solutions to clients
* Prepare and present detailed customized client reports including metrics on progress to goals, especially during client reviews
* Fulfill continuing education requirements to maintain designation(s)
* Establish and maintain relationships with the management team and inform them of circumstances that require supervisory attention/review/approval per compliance guidelines and policies
* Complete required training, obtain industry licenses (Series 7 & 66), master assessments, maintain continuing education requirements and meets minimum performance standards
* Source prospective clients and capitalize on referrals
* Deliver customized solutions and through collaboration deliver the full resources of Bank of America Merrill Lynch
This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination. Legal authorization to work in the US now and in the future without sponsorship is required.
* Strong analytical skills
* Proven ability to identify clients optimal risk profiles, goals, objectives and appropriate asset allocation
* Proven ability to assess needs of clients and recommend appropriate solutions/interventions
* Proven ability to work collaboratively on a team and with key partners
* Proven ability to listen and probe for clarity and understanding
* Ability to source clients through prospecting and networking
* Ability to work in an environment where the majority of your compensation is tied to your performance
* Goal and results oriented
* Highly effective communication skills (written and verbal)
* Proven ability to engage with and influence others
* Solid follow-through skills
* Strong computer/technical literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
NOTE: In addition to Planning, this position may be considered for both the Business Management and the Investment and Financing roles
Ideal candidate will have:
* At minimum a Bachelors Degree
* Credentialed with planning designations (s) – CFP or CHFC – The TFA curriculum assists candidates prepare for and earn the CFP designation
* Experience working with clients on planning-related needs
* Proficiency in using SalesForce / Client Relationship Manager Tool
* Strong understanding of the Financial Advisor role
Posting Date: 10/10/2018
Location: Amarillo, TX, Boatmens 1st National Bank, 701 S Taylor St, Fort Worth, TX, 301 COMMERCE ST (TX1301), Abilene, TX, CENTURY PLAZA 2, 2 VILLAGE DR, Houston, TX, GALLERIA FINANCIAL CENTER, 5065 WESTHEIMER RD, Lubbock, TX, 2510 MARSHA SHARP FWY (TX6101), Austin, TX, ONE CONGRESS PLAZA BUILDING, 111 CONGRESS AVE, Conroe, TX, 3061 INTERSTATE 45 N (TX6123), Sugar Land, TX, GRANITE TOWERS, 13135 DAIRY ASHFORD RD, Sherman, TX, 1800 TEAGUE DR (TX6180), Lake Jackson, TX, 210 LAKE RD (TX6212), Houston, TX, LYONDELL BASELL TOWER, 1221 MCKINNEY ST, Houston, TX, 17225 EL CAMINO REAL (TX6225), Southlake, TX, 286 GRAND AVE (TX6286), McKinney, TX, ELDORADO PROFESSIONAL II, 2301 ELDORADO PKWY, Flower Mound, TX, 3020 CORPORATE CT (TX6302), Galveston, TX, HUNTER BUILDING, 306 22ND ST, Midland, TX, THE RELIANCE BUILDING, 300 N MARIENFELD ST, Austin, TX, 2951 RANCH ROAD 620 S (TX6309), Houston, TX, ONE CHASEWOOD, 20333 STATE HIGHWAY 249, Austin, TX, 3700 N CAPITAL OF TEXAS HWY (TX6370), Fort Worth, TX, 4201 , - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Shift: 1st shift
Bank Of America CorporationConroeTX