Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Pit Lining Supervisor
Midland , TX 79701
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, an Oil & Gas services company, is actively seeking an experienced Pit Lining Supervisor. The Supervisor is responsible for managing crews and serving oil field clients in the Permian and Delaware Basin regions of Texas and southeast New Mexico. The ideal candidate will possess extensive experience and expertise in pit lining for frac pits, drilling/reserve pits, storage pits, and secondary containment.
- Supervise and work alongside crews to install liner and containment materials utilizing any necessary equipment specific to the assignments.
- Ensure that crews understand and are focused on the proper objectives to reach targets along with ensuring that employees know expectations and overall performance measurements.
- Ensure the highest levels of efficiency and productivity while ensuring the safety of personnel and proper care of equipment.
- Complete necessary documentation and oversee daily testing of material and installation.
- Ensure the correct preparation and servicing of equipment and reporting problems.
- Effectively schedule, and manage projects to meet the customers needs and expectations.
- Read work orders and instructions to determine work assignments and material/equipment needs.
- Supervise and assist in all activities, including preparing and servicing equipment, laying out plastic, trenching, and welding.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record are mandatory.
- 2+ years experience as a Pit Lining Supervisor.