Physician Sales Representative - Fayetteville, AR
Fayetteville , AR 72701
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This Physician Sales Representative is responsible for provider relations and engagement activities for Vatica Health. This individual will recruit and provide account management for healthcare Practices and their respective providers for Vaticas service offerings. These services include, but are not limited to, Enhanced Annual Wellness Visits and Chronic Care Management (CCM) encounters. Functions include securing contracts with healthcare practices and providers, in the assigned geographic area and working closely with Vaticas local, and national operations and clinical teams to optimize the companys market presence. This individual may periodically interface with the provider relationship personnel at Vaticas Health Plan clients.Responsibilities:
- Ability to effectively engage regional integrated delivery systems and local physician practices
- Engage physicians & administrators in group, face to face and telephone meetings.
- Support collaboration with health plan clients to analyze, design, and develop networks through ongoing evaluation of both current and potential network participants
- Recommend appropriate provider engagement tactics to improve performance in Vatica Healths programs.
- Supports, develops, and maintains service relationships with all participants (physicians, providers and administrators) of a provider network.
- Analyze data related to practice/provider participation, to identify opportunities to increase number of participating providers (in existing practices) and new practices participating in Vaticas programs
- Analyzes program performance (across entire portfolio) and works collaboratively with groups/providers to develop strategies to improve performance.
- Participates in the development of program marketing materials, messages and sales campaigns as needed.
- Participates and learns in the process of understanding market trends, best practices, growth and development of their assigned territories in conjunction with company goals.
- Participates in provider engagement and support-related projects, as necessary
Engage physician practices by:
- Telephone, face-to-face & group meetings with assigned practice managers and providers
- Recommending appropriate marketing tactics to build awareness & engage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Working closely with Vatica inside sales representatives re: appointment setting and sales follow up
- Supporting and driving local and regional marketing activity aimed at driving provider network adoption
- Creating and following up on peer to peer practice and physician referral opportunities to maximize Vaticas Network Development
- Healthcare Industry Experience 2-5 Years
- Provider engagement and/or Sales Experience 2-5 Years
- Ability to build, and maintain, strong relationships with group practices and providers
- Experience with sales/network development as it relates to interfacing with Practice Managers and Primary Care Physicians
- Sales/Account Management experience in healthcare EMR, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Managed Care Services to independent healthcare providers
- Experience in Salesforce.com CRM (Preferred)
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects to completion
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external leadership
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Occasionally works in ambiguous situations and requires minimal directions; solicits guidance when needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it