The Medicus Firm
Dallas , TX 75234
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Outstanding opportunity to join the best team in the industry! Our Physician Recruiters have potential for significant upward mobility and enjoy a competitive compensation package that includes uncapped commissions. Our team is looking for their next teammate to continue their successful growth path. We offer: Growth Opportunity, Excellent Culture, Competitive Compensation, Casual Office and MORE! Keep reading to learn more about the life of a Physician Recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
What exactly does a Physician Recruiter do?
- Advise physician candidates and clients
- Source and screen physicians by building a rapport via phone calls and emails
- Emphasize opportunity features, quote salary, and prepare candidates for interview.
- Effectively present opportunity information and respond to questions
- Drive Physician Marketing campaign efforts
- Manage the recruiting process
- Investigate and resolve client concerns.
- Consult with clients throughout recruiting process.
- Make recommendations to your clients to aid in a successful search.
- Proved consistent communication, feedback and reports.
What experience do I need to be a Physician Recruiter?
- Recruiting Experience Preferred but not required
- Sales Experience - Including: Inside Sales, Outside Sales, B2B Sales or Cold Calling
- Consultative sales experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Be willing to commute to our North Dallas office daily.
- Most Important: Ability to work within our Core Values: Commitment, Integrity, Trust, Extra Mile and Continuous Improvement
See our home page for a list of current benefits: www.tmfjobs.workable.com
The Medicus Firm does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Due to the high volume of resumes received not all inquiries will receive a response.