Mayfield Heights , OH 44124
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PHYSICIAN RECRUITER JOB DESCRIPTION
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Posts physician candidate opportunities and requirements after ascertaining geographic coverage needs, organizational plans and objectives for AmeriWound and the affiliated medical groups.
- Builds growing applicant pipeline by researching and contacting Physicians, medical graduate programs, medical societies, PA and Nurse Practitioner programs and local professional groups, other recruiters, professional medical journals.
- Sources physicians using AmeriWound paid resource tools including: Practice Link, MD JobSite, Doc Cafe, DocDox, and other related professional sourcing software.
- Describes opportunities, overall compensation model and benefits.
- Presents at meetings, trade shows, campus meetings.
- Maintains ongoing rapport with candidates.
- Understands and acts upon recruitment requirements by meeting with company leadership and Regional Managers.
- Attracts applicants by direct calls to providers.
- Describes AmeriWound affiliated medical group and position.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing physician interest and responses to posed questions.
- Obtains reference information for credentialing.
- Arranges teleconference interviews via, FaceTime, Skype, or Go To Meeting.
- Coordinates candidate physician in person interviews with Regional Managers.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with each state's Regional Managers, Medical Director or other designees.
- Interviews physician applicants timely and ascertains their fit and qualifications.
- Ascertains applicant availability and potential start dates,
- Manages new Physician, PA, NP introduction to AmeriWound.
- Helps determine new provider’s requirements.
- Arranges interview visits.
- Emphasizes AmeriWound advantages without over selling.
- Demonstrates strong ability to close the deal with multiple and ongoing provider candidates in a timely fashion.
- Remains current on issues that affect AmeriWound and its provider recruitment efforts.
- Completes all related recruitment responsibilities and submits weekly, monthly, quarterly recruitment reports.
- Closes offers with provider recruits in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Superior communication skills including: sourcing, interviewing, listening, presentation and dialoguing with candidates and internal staff. The ideal candidate has expert relational/people skills, demonstrates excellent judgment, and is a results-driven professional with strong organizational, and project management, abilities. The successful candidate will have a professional demeanor and appearance, is a consummate team player, demonstrates superb verbal, written, telephonic presentation and conversational capabilities.