Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
San Diego , CA 92101
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About the Company:
M3 Wake Research providing research services since 1984. Our organization has expanded to 7 states conducting Phase I IV research studies in many therapeutic areas. We are known as a center of excellence throughout the research industry and with this solid foundation we continue to expand in both size and capabilities.
Large US based Clinical Trials Management Organization is expanding and seeking qualified Physicians. Positions (FT and PRN with flexible hours) are open in several Major Metropolitan areas (San Diego and LA).
Board certification or board eligible status in OBGYN or Internal Medicine or Family Medicine preferred with specialty in OBGYN. Clinical research experience is a plus. Candidate must have current medical license and no history of license suspension or debarment.
- Perform medical procedures as required per research protocols.
- Complete all Sponsor required training
- Assess study patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Review all diagnostic reports and provide clinical direction to the study team
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities as necessary
Chosen Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Board certification or board eligible status in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine specialty in Gynecology preferred
- 10 years' post training experience as a physician i.e. internal medicine, family medicine, gynecology
- Currently licensed to practice medicine in the state of hire with no history of license suspension or debarment.
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Ability to build rapport with patients and biopharmaceutical sponsors
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
- Provide clinical oversite to study team
Wake offers a comprehensive package of benefits including Health Care, 401k, and Paid Time Off.