VIEW JOBS8/15/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-11-13T00:00* In accordance with state and federal regulations, assists the pharmacist, under direct supervision, in the practice of pharmacy. Assists the pharmacist in the performance of other Pharmacy Department duties in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for using pharmacy systems to obtain patient and drug information and process prescriptions. If PTCB certified, assists with and coaches pharmacy technicians in the operation of pharmacy systems and cashiers in the operation of the pharmacy cash registers.
* Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
* Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
* Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
* Develops strong relationships with most valuable customers.
* Under the supervision by the pharmacist, assist in the practice of pharmacy, in accordance with state, federal, and company policy. Reviews and complies with the Walgreen Co. Pharmacy Code of Conduct.
* Performs duties as assigned by Pharmacy Manager, Staff Pharmacist and Store Manager including utilizing pharmacy systems to enter patient and drug information, ensuring information is entered correctly, filling prescriptions by retrieving, counting and pouring pharmaceutical drugs, verifying medicine is correct, and checking for possible interactions. Assists pharmacists in scheduling and maintaining work flow.
* Reports, immediately, prescription errors to pharmacist on duty and adheres to Company policies and procedures in relation to pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program.
* Strictly adheres to the Walgreen Co. policy regarding Good Faith Dispensing during all applicable prescription dispensing activities.
* Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, collects and handles cash as required. Takes customer to OTC aisle when possible to assist in locating products.
* Handles telephone calls that do not require personal attention of the pharmacist, including those to physicians.
* Processes (corrects and resubmits) manual claims for third party program prescription services in a timely and efficient manner, and performs other clerical duties, as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager.
* Assists and supports Pharmacy Department on inventory management activities, such as, ordering, unpacking, checking and storing shipment of pharmaceuticals. Maintains knowledge of Company asset protection techniques, and files claims for warehouse overages (merchandise received, but not billed), shortages (merchandise billed, but not received), order errors or damaged goods involving Rx drugs.
* May assist pharmacist in administering clinical services including the collection and proper labeling of blood/urine samples from patients and other clinical services as required; assists pharmacy staff in coordination of clinical services, Walgreens healthcare clinics and external providers.
* Assists Pharmacy Manager and Staff Pharmacist in developing and maintaining good relationships with the local medical community, including physicians, nurses, and other health care providers, by medical provider detailing and outreach to health groups, retirement homes, nursing homes, and other forums for enhancing growth opportunities.
* Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring the Pharmacy Department is stocked with adequate supplies, clean, neat and orderly in condition and appearance.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
* Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training & Personal Development
* Earns and maintains PTCB certification through the designated PTCB training program and/or state required certification/registration. Otherwise, earns PTCB certification as condition of promotion to senior technician.
* Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager and acquires continuing education credits. Maintains knowledge and skill in healthcare and pharmacy, including latest news and developments.
VIEW JOBS8/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-11-11T00:00Advocate Medical Group is a physician-led medical group providing primary care, specialty services, medical imaging, outpatient services and community based medical practices throughout the Chicagoland and Bloomington/Normal.
SITE:· AMG – High Tech - PALOS HEIGHTS
STATUS: PART-TIME (20 hours per week)
Employee-Centric: Advocate voted Top 15 Places to Work in Illinois-2016! Voted Top 10 Places for Diversity in 2016!
* Career Growth: Market Leadership:.
* Advocate is the largest healthcare system in the state of Illinois, with 13 hospitals and 250 sites of care
* More than 350 neighborhood locations with convenient office hours
* More than 1,500 physicians and specialists in nearly 50 medical and surgical specialties
* More than 1,500 physicians and specialists in nearly 50 medical and surgical specialties
~Breast Sonography under ARRT eligible.
~ Graduate of AMA Approved Program in Radiologic Technology
~ 1 ~ 2 years experience as Radiologic Technologist or sonographer
~ 40 hours of specialized training and continuing education in mammography
~ Knowledge of breast anatomy
~ Need to recognize patients experiencing fear or anxiety
~ Needs to be able to recognize needs and behaviors of a variety of age groups of patients treated, i.e. understand the differences of female growth and development, and look for signs of normal aging degree of under~standing and physical limitation related to age
~Possess high degree of technical knowledge to perform more specialized U/S studies with minimal amount of assistance from Radiologist.
~Able to make diagnostic judgments when scanning and present them to Radiologist for their interpretation.
~ Good communication skills
~ Ability to handle anxious and fearful patients
~ Demonstrated technical skills as a mammographer
Breast Sonography under ARRT eligible
~ Registered Mammography /ARRT
~ IDNS License
~Ability to adjust to flexible hours at minimal notice as required.
~Ability to work odd/flexible
~Ability to constantly view small CRT screens during exam.
~ Position best performed by a female who
enjoys working with women in health related
~Ability to perform lifting activities related to patients.
~Exposed to radiation.
~Ability to communicate with patients.
~Ability to work weekends
~Ability to do light, medium or heavy lifting.
LIGHT: Lifting up to 20~50 pounds occasionally and/or 10~25 pounds frequently and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
MEDIUM: Lifting up to 20~50 pounds occasionally and/or 10~25 pounds frequently and/or up to 10 pounds constantly.
HEAVY: Lifting 50~100 pounds occasionally and/or 25~50 pounds frequently and/or 10~20 pounds constantly
~Ability to make independent professional decisions using good judgment skills
~Ability to practice high quality patient care and technical competence.
Ability to function with minimal assistance in performing job actives.
Ability to demonstrate oral and written communication skills.
~ Must understand and take serious the social and psychological issues associated with mammography
~ Must keep abreast of changes in regulatory
requirements, including FDA, IEMA, ACR, and
~ Must engage in continuous learning and review of new and emerging technologies
~ Must be flexible and be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and growing patient volume
~ Must demonstrate confidence in one's own ability and have a calming effect on patients and others
If position has direct patient care or direct patient contact the following lifting requirement supersedes any previous lifting requirement effective 06/01/2015. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is expected to be used, with at least one other associate, when available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case~by~case basis.
Incumbents in this position are primarily responsible for the performance of Screening and Diagnostic Mammograms, Screening and Diagnostic Ultrasound Exams.
The quality of the work produced must be at the highest level. Due to the highly emotional nature of breast imaging, patients must perceive the technologist as being extremely competent, compassionate, and as an expert resource in answering questions. Technologists work in an environment of high patient stress and anxiety. The technologist is the principle success factor in communicating a sense of calm to the patient collects and processes valuable per
About Advocate Health Care
Advocate Health Care, named among the nation's Top 5 large health systems based on quality by Truven Analytics, is the largest health system in Illinois and one of the largest health care providers in the Midwest. Advocate operates more than 250 sites of care, including 12 hospitals that encompass 11 acute care hospitals, the state's largest integrated children's network, the state's largest emergency and Level I trauma network, one of the area's largest home health care companies, and the region's largest medical group. Advocate Health Care has 4 teaching hospitals and is a not-for-profit, mission-based health system affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and the United Church of Christ.
Advocate Health CarePalos HeightsIL
VIEW JOBS8/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-11-12T00:00HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The RN - Nurse Supervisor is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. This RN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
Make this Summer your time for a career change!
Join ManorCare of Palos Heights West!
Wednesday, August 15th, 2018—10am-4pm
ManorCare of Palos Heights West,
11860 Southwest Hwy, Palos Heights, IL 60463
We offer competitive rates, ishift differentials and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition assistance and more!
For more information, please contact:
Human Resources – 563-556-1161
Apply online prior to our event!
Currently holds a RN license in this state.
Posting ID 071618*IP Posted Date
HCR Manor CarePalos HeightsIL