Physician Account Manager
Cleveland , OH 44101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Physician Account Manager is an integral role at Vatica as it provides ongoing relationship management and critical support to contracted practices in all markets. This role is vital to Vaticas continued success and growth. Passion for exceptional customer service and experience developing, and maintaining, relationships with office staff and providers in primary care practices, are required. Through cross-functional collaboration, the Provider Engagement Representative is responsible for improving provider satisfaction and performance in the Vatica Health program.
- Proactive, continuous outreach to practices that are not meeting penetration goals, to provide support and guidance to achieve optimal program participation and performance.
- Improve the rate of active participation among all contracted practices, at the individual provider level
- Follow standard protocols and leverage Job Aids, workflows, and other tools to ensure providers questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the achievement of 95%+ provider e-signature on Vatica encounters within client-specific Lock parameters.
- Contribute to the achievement of 99%+ provider retention year-over-year
- Leverage technology, and best practices, to deliver provider-centric service that meets Vaticas standard of one call issue resolution.
- Receive, assess, and research all questions, concerns and complaints received from contracted practices. Work cross-functionally to research concerns and complaints and achieve win-win results for practices, clients and Vatica.
- Immediately seek assistance and guidance from the Manager, Provider Engagement, or other supervisory staff, to resolve escalated and complex provider service issues and complaints.
- Fully document all interactions, and communications, with practices in Salesforce (and other tools, as appropriate).
- Drive incremental improvements in provider satisfaction scores (measured by NPS or other methods) year-over-year, in accordance with corporate OKRs.
- Support interdepartmental projects
- Contributes to, and executes, all responsibilities assigned to this role in the Vatica Provider Engagement Go-To-Market plan
- Minimum of two years of provider account management or customer service experience, at a health plan or other healthcare setting
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Keen attention to details; ability to follow verbal and non-verbal cues
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt and succeed in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of sound judgment and resiliency
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
- Comfortable with occasional ambiguity
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Limited travel
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it