Pharmacy Technician Call Center Rep.
Medical Associates Plus
Augusta , GA 30906
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a skilled Call center Pharmacy Tech perform daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive. An excellent call center Pharmacy tech must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the big picture and make improvements. As a call center manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills. The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
- Ensure customer database is maintained in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures; analyzing and reporting data integrity and accuracy as necessary.
- Process prescription requests; inputting patient prescription and demographic data in applicable systems as required.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for patients and/or healthcare providers to ensure the facilitation of diverse customer requests; collaborating with cross-divisional teams in the coordination of customer service orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) by providing support to additional staff, cross-divisional teams and customers in the resolution of outstanding issues within the assigned function(s).
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience as pharmacy technician
- Experience with an online prescription system is a plus
- Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Reliable with a keen eye for detail
- Successful completion of a pharmacy technician program
- Certified Pharmacy technician is an asset
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (403b,)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources