CVS Health, is Fortune 5 Company and we are looking for people to make an impact in the world. We have a new opportunity for a Pharmacy Clerk in Honolulu, HI.
You will be a key member of our fulfillment department and your goal is to maximize efficiency and productivity in the shipping/ packing area to ensure patient orders are accurately getting shipped. You would be responsible for performing the daily functions of shipping/packing of prescription orders in accordance with standard operating procedures.
In order to be a successful Pharmacy Clerk you will perform functions of filling, shipping and/or packing of prescription orders in accordance with standard operating procedures.These operations may have few similarities to a typical warehouse operation, but almost 80% of the task that our clerks do are pharmacy related. This means that you are involved with drug inventory, dispensing, packing, and shipping meds.The other 20% of the duties involved ordering and maintaining shipping supplies.
This shift for this position is Monday through Friday from 9:00am - 5:30pm, no weekends or federal holidays.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
Experience with using a 10 key pad on a computer
Experienced in Windows and related programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.