Pharr , TX 78577
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
Are you a new grad just starting your career in pharmacy? Or, a seasoned pharmacist?Areyou finding the job search process frustrating becauseno matter how qualified you are for the opening, you still aren't getting much of a response from your job applications?
Then You Should Apply For the Pharmacist Career Prep Program
Pharmacy Career Coaches program is designed exclusively for Pharmacists like you that helps you navigateall aspects of your job search from the initialsearch to salary negotiations.
Youll get the proven strategies and techniques for the following:
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Keywords: Pharmacist, RPh, PharmD, Pharm.D., R.Ph