Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Personal/Executive Assistant/Office Manager To 2 Founding Partners Of Boutique Private Equity Firm In Midtown
New York , New York 10020
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, a boutique Private Equity Firm in Midtown Manhattan,is looking to hire a star Personal/Executive Assistant/Office Manager to support their two founders and run their small office. The successful candidate must have the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.This PA/ Secretary position will be the primary support in the office and their personal lives.
The candidate must have strong administrative experience, be well spoken, be able to prioritize multiple tasks, have excellent written and verbal skills and be proactive. The candidate must have at least 15-20 years of experience in an administrative support capacity.
- Provide phone coverage (answering, screening, and fielding calls or taking detailed messages)and place phone calls on Executives'behalf
- Screen, route and prioritize email/mail correspondence; prepare correspondence on behalf of executive
- Liaise with philanthropic organizations
- Handle/protect sensitive and highly confidential information
- Ensure contacts (Outlook) and filing systems are maintained and up-to-date
- Keep executive organized with meeting materials and immediate priorities
- Prepare lunches, coffee, tea, water, etc.
- Assist with various projects and special assignments
- Review news sources and collect articles that would be interesting for executive
- Handle all personal tasks as assigned by executives
- Handle all office tasks, including processing payroll
- Ad hoc responsibilities
- 15-20 YearsExecutive Assistant experience in a fast-paced executive office
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills, clear communication skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Reliable, positive attitude
- Work independently with strong follow-through skills
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be available 24/7
- Strong team player
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, knowing shorthand preferable
- Integrity and honesty, ability to be trusted and to work with sensitive and confidential information
- Resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Highly adaptable and diplomatic
DOE + benefits + bonus opportunity