Personal Support Worker
Frederick Family Health Services, LLC
Hollywood , FL 33020
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
To work with licensed agency providing services to clients utilizing a person-centered approach. Duties include:
- Provide assistance and training to the recipient in activities of daily living, such as eating, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and
- Preparation of meals.
- When specified in the support plan, this service can also include household chores to make the home safer, such as washing floors, windows, cleaning bathroom and living areas.
- Services also include non-medical care, and supervision.
- Must be age 18 years or older,
- have a high school diploma or GED, and have at least one year of verifiable experience working directly with individuals receiving services in a medical, psychiatric, nursing, or childcare setting or working with recipients who have a developmental disability
- Must have reliable transportation
- Pass level two background screening
- Complete agency training as mandated
- Current valid automotive insurance
- Available to work Monday-Friday 7:00-9:00 AM and 2:30-4:30 PM
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Work references and verification required
* Company may have other positions in the same domain available
$9.50 to $10.50 /hour