Personal Banker - Hillsboro
Hillsboro , KS 67063
Posted 2 months ago
EMPRISE BANK associates are expected to demonstrate key universal behaviors which include: an understanding of and a commitment to our values, the attitude and aptitude to engage in continuous development, the discipline and work ethic to achieve consistent excellence, a passion for the success of our customers and our associates.
The Personal Banker is sales focused position responsible for providing a superior experience while establishing long-term financial relationships with the banks new and existing customers. The Personal Banker will act as the financial coach for customers, working with each customer to determine which money management tools work best for their particular needs, and become their trusted advisor. Personal Bankers are knowledgeable about a wide range of products and comfortable making product recommendations to customers. Personal Bankers enjoy forming long-term relationships with our customers, which includes in person contact and outbound calls.
- Customer Service-Engages customers according to the benchmark service standards; fosters ongoing relationships that improve customer commitment; recommends products to customers based on financial profile; facilitates lending process as necessary; responds to customer requests; delivers clarity to customers by providing simplicity, guidance, and know-how; resolves issues and escalates as needed; partners, supports and develops effective relationships with branch customers, partners and teammates; projects a favorable image of the bank.
- Sales-Demonstrates a commitment to the Emprise sales philosophy; continuously seeks sales opportunities; develops additional business through promotion of products and services to achieve goals; participates in branch sales activities; collaborates with other retail departments to fulfill identified financial opportunities; maintains a customer needs analysis and assesses the overall financial needs of the customer; follows up when appropriate to present products and services that will meet the customers overall financial goals; ensures sales activities are fully documented.
- Relationship Management- Initiates and maintains customer contact through a variety of methods, including, but not limited to face-to-face customer interaction (walk-in traffic), call activity and community involvement (attending community activities that may generate new customer leads and supports Banks overall CRA goals and initiatives); builds and maintains professional working relationships with other internal departments to drive sales and referrals and ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Compliance-Follows internal processes and procedures; complies with branch regulations; participates in compliance training; adheres to bank security procedures
- Other duties as assigned within the scope and responsibility of the job
- Community Relations-Participates within the community, taking a leadership role in external activities. Presents a favorable image of the organization and uses community involvement to further the interests of the bank.
- Consultative Selling-Qualifies potential customers, builds rapport and establishes trust with client. Applies product and market knowledge by effectively presenting solutions to meet customer objectives. Manages and documents sales process.
- Credibility-Provides reliable and accurate information. Offers fully researched recommendations. Instills customer confidence. Supports organizational values. Takes responsibility for own actions and mistakes. Demonstrates honesty and integrity.
- Judgment-Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Supports and explains reasoning for decisions. Includes appropriate people in decision making process. Makes timely decisions.
- Leadership-Exhibits confidence in self and others. Inspires respect and trust. Reacts well under pressure. Shows courage to take action. Motivates others to perform well
Hours: (38 - 40 hours per week)
Monday- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Saturday hours scheduled on a rotating basis)
- High School Diploma
- Customer Service experience required
- Sales experience required
- Proficiency with large server based applications and typical desktop software
Credit Check, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
Ideal candidates will possess:
A minimum of 2 years direct, consultative sales experience in a business professional environment
* The ability to portray professionalism, competence, confidence, and trust at all times
* A polished, business professional appearance with a strong commitment and desire to be perceived as a credible and trusted advisor
* An outgoing personality with a passion for providing a "wow" experience to each and every customer
* The desire to proactively seek out opportunities to share products and benefits with customers
* The ability to lead others with confidence, inspiring respect and trust in others
Emprise Bank is filled with exceptional people. These professionals push the boundaries, challenge the status quo and make every day better than the previous. Securing a job at Emprise is not easy...but it's worth it. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, Emprise offers professional growth, a rewarding and challenging environment, opportunities to be involved in our communities, and a culture of integrity, passion and success.
Emprise Bank employees will tell you:
I am valued and appreciated.
"I am trusted with responsibility."
"There is constant recognition for a job well done."
I work reasonable hours that let me get home to my family every night.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/Roth 401k Plan & Bank Match, Educational Assistance, Community Volunteer Program and Flexible Spending Account, Shift differential pay for bilingual candidates!
Emprise Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran Employer/Member FDIC/Drug Free Workplace.